• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. S

Pokemon Battle Frontier Box Set 1 Released Early

Both Viz's official website and Amazon.com both list the DVD box set will be released on July 29th. It was spotted by a couple of people today at Walmart and AnimeonDVD also changed their release date for this box set to June 24th. Be sure to check out your local store to see if they have them...
  2. S

Official Pokemon Plushies in Canada?

Does anyone know where to buy the official plushies that are on Pokemoncenter.com's website in a physical store or on a reputable website? Pokemoncenter.com unfortunately doesn't ship to Canada for some odd reason. I am trying to get Manane, Manyula, and the Eevee collection at a...
  3. S

Is the DP Anime following the games more closely than previous seasons?

As DP and the anime have been out for over half a year now and many of us have watched and beat the games, it appears to me that the DP anime is following the layout of the games more closely then it has in previous seasons. Indigo seemed to follow the layout of Red/Blue quite well but the...
  4. S

What is the Pokemon Anime's intended audience currently?

As the 10th Anniversary has just been celebrated, many of us have been watching it for the last 10 years. I know many people have stopped watching the anime since it first started, but many of us have grown up watching the show. My brother and my sister and I would all watch the show when we...
  5. S

No new Diamond and Pearl episodes for approximately a month

It appears that Diamond and Pearl will not resume broadcasting till mid January. Movie 7 is scheduled to air the first week of January.
  6. S

New Episode Titles

DP 6 迷いの森!シンジふたたび!! Forest of Hesitation! Shinji Again! 2006-10-26 Battle Frontier 11 From Cradle to Save! 2006-10-14 Battle Frontier 12 Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! 2006-10-21 Battle Frontier 13 Queen of the Serpentine! 2006-10-28 Battle Frontier 14 Off the Unbeaten Path...
  7. S

Diamond & Pearl Leaked

Diamond and Pearl leaked onto the Internet. My first attempt at taking a picture. I'll get better. Was just doing it for speeds sake. Dont want to play it too much as I'm awaiting my import next week.
  8. S

Voice Actor Noriyuki Uchino Dies in Motorcycle Accident

At approximately 6am on June 11, 2006, Noriyuki Uchino crashed his motorcycle in Musashino City and injured his neck. He was taken to hospital, but died due to the severity of his injuries. He was 28 years old. Noriyuki Uchino is best known to Pocket Monsters anime fans from AG148...
  9. S

Pokemon 10th Anniversary Edition Vol. 1 & 2 DVD

06/06/2006 - Pokemon 10th Anniversary Edition Vol. #1 - Viz Media - 66 min. Contains the following episodes: Pokemon - I Choose You! Pikachu's Goodbye The Pi-Kahuna 06/06/2006 - Pokemon 10th Anniversary Edition Vol. #2 - Viz Media - 66 min. Contains the following episodes: The Song of...
  10. S

Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon - Pokemon.com Article

Pokemon.com has posted a feedback article on the Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon and the new VA. This is biggest bunch of *&$% ever written and is completely false. Almost all fans disliked the new voice actors and would like the original ones brought back. Personally, I liked the story of The...
  11. S

Pokemon Lyrics Database

http://lyricwiki.org/index.php?title=Pokemon There are lyrics to about 200 pokemon songs from the movies and anime. I remember someone was asking for this not to long ago. Not all of the songs have translations, but its the biggest collection of pokemon lyrics on the net (larger then anime...
  12. S

Movie 9 Theme song to be sung by KAT-TUN? / Sowelu will sing M9 Theme song

Speculation is the group KAT-TUN will sing the Movie 9 theme song. I think ive only heard one song by them. Will be interesting to see if this is the case. I really liked Chiisaki mono and Hajimari no Uta. Hopefully if KAT-TUN is the group that sings the theme, it will be in the league of the...
  13. S

How do you add new pokemon anime character?

How do you add new pokemon anime character? I would like to add Jack Walker (m9/spurt intro) to the database.
  14. S

I Won't Lose! ~Haruka's Theme~ / Spurt changed

Hinata and Jack Walker replaced the pyramid previously shown. This is the first time that a movie character has appeared in the anime arc. Hinata appeared in AG155 and was featured in last weeks AG special - Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! Pocket Monsters - I Won't Lose! ~Haruka's Theme~ (TV...
  15. S

Review AG171: Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis!! (Part 1) ・ AG172: Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis!! (Part 2)

Pictures and Video: http://pocketmonsters.net/ Just to clarify, consider Pokemon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis!! 'special' to be like the AG121-123 Pokemon Contest 'special'. They all aired the same day as a special, but are seperate episodes. Unless something drastic changes when the episode airs...
  16. S

Club Icons Vertical, can they be changed to horizontal?

Club Icons Vertical, can they be changed to horizontal? <----------------------------
  17. S

Pokemon Ranger - First Impressions

I pre-ordered Pokemon Ranger a while back, I have been looking forward to this game quite a bit, more so then Pokemon Emerald. (I still haven't beat it yet :zzz: ) Having played Pokemon Ranger for about an hour, I decided that I would write a quick review of the game so far. As my Japanese is...
  18. S

AG169 & AG170 Titles Revealed!

AG 169 タワータイクーン、リラ登場! Tower Tycoon, Lila Enters! 2006-03-23 AG 170 バトルタワー!以心伝心バトル!! Battle Tower! Telepathy Battle!! 2006-03-30 Thanks to Limerick for the translations.
  19. S

Pocket Monsters Perfect Best 2 CD: Tracks Announced

Pocket Monsters Perfect Best 2 CD tracks have been annouced. This CD is due out April 26 2006. 1.ポケモンシンフォニックメドレー(TVバージョン) 2.アドバンス・アドベンチャー【GARDEN】 3.チャレンジャー!!【松本梨香】 4.いっぱいサマー!!【田村直美とヒマワリ合唱団】 5.ポルカ・オ・ドルカ【ニャース(犬山犬子)、ノルソル合唱団】 6.バトルフロンティア【高屋亜希那】 7.スマイル(NEWバージョン)【江崎とし子】 8.GLORY DAY...
  20. S

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - NintendoWiFi Support? CoroCoro Contest?!

Even though details about Pokemon Pearl and Diamond have yet to be released, I find myself wondering if these games will support NintendoWiFi. With the anticipated launch of Mario Kart DS, it just shows how many people want Nintendo games to be online. Pokemon would be an excellent addition to...