• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. B

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Krabby with Fury Cutter and Substitute. Thanks!
  2. B

The Move Tutor Records

Teaching my Krabby MT Moves Substitute and Fury Cutter using this Super Pass. Thanks kindly!
  3. B

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Skarmory for EMs Drill Peck and Brave Bird with this Super Pass, and Krabby for EM Ancient Power with this MT PASS!
  4. B

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Skarmory to learn EM Whirlwind with this Cranberry Juice and Pichu to learn EMs Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, and Fake Out with this Cranberry Memory Berry
  5. B

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Houndour with Fire Spin and Nasty Plot, thanks
  6. B

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Houndour to learn EM's Fire Spin and Nasty Plot with my Double Move Tutor Pass. Thank you!
  7. B

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Julie the Pichu, now with Volt Tackley Goodness!
  8. B

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my new Level 1 Pichu to learn EM Volt Tackle. Payment.
  9. B

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Krabby with Dig and Houndour with Mimic.
  10. B

The Move Tutor Records

Shinjara, I'm sorry for interuppting, but Krabby isn't learning Mimic. Houndour is.
  11. B

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Level 5 Krabby to learn EM Dig and Level 6 Houndoom to learn MT Mimic. Paying with this Super Pass
  12. B

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my Level 5 Krabby to learn EM Move Dig Payment