• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. T

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Remoraid with Substitute and Thunder Wave. Thanks.
  2. T

The Move Tutor Records

Using my Double Move Tutor Pass in conjunction with my dropping off of my Remoraid to learn Substitute and Thunder Wave.
  3. T

The Move Tutor Records

Odd, I remember specifically checking all of my links on that particular day in question. But mleh, I apologize, and for reference here is the proper link. Picking up my Nuzleaf with Substitute and Leech Seed, thank you very much.
  4. T

The Move Tutor Records

Using my SUPER PASS!!! in conjunction with the dropping off of my Nuzleaf for the MT Substitute and EM Leech Seed.
  5. T

The Move Tutor Records

Taking back my Maggy with two good yet lacking in offence moves.
  6. T

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Magnemite with my Super Pass to learn EM Metal Sound and MT Substitute.