• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Pawniard with MT Iron Head. DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO DO COUPS DE TÊTE ON ME YA PUNK!
  2. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my Pawniard to learn MT move Iron Head with the payment of 1 rare candy.
  3. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Picking him up, thanks!
  4. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Feebas with MT Water Pulse. Dropping off my Oddish to learn MT Ingrain with this $10.
  5. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Teaching my Feebas to learn her MT move Water Pulse. Here's the payment of 1 rare candy.
  6. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Pawniard with MT Low Kick.
  7. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Sectus the Pawniard to learn MT Move Low Kick. Payment of $10 here.
  8. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Vulpix with MT Ominous Wind.
  9. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my Vulpix to learn a Gen IV MT move Ominous Wind. Here's the $10 payment.
  10. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Vulpix with EM Hypnosis, thanks.
  11. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

I'd like to drop off my Vulpix to learn her EM Hypnosis, with the payment of $10.
  12. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Confirming these moves for these Pokemon.
  13. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Requesting for confirmation of: Frillish learning EM Mist, EM Acid Armor and EM Confuse Ray through eating White Chocolate Berry Mareep learning EM Eerie Impulse, EM Electric Terrain, EM Iron Tail, and EM Agility through eating Chocolate Memory Berry
  14. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, April 22, 2010. Picking up my mirror Bronzor with Ancientpower.
  15. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Using this Move Tutor Pass to let my newly hatched Bronzor learn MT Ancientpower
  16. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, April 8, 2010. Collecting Chatot with Agility & Sky Attack Edit: And now that I'm editing member list, I found that Chatot already has Agility. XD But never mind.
  17. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Super Pass entitles me to Move Tutor moves, too, if I'm correct. Dropping my Chatot to learn HGSS MT Sky Attack and EM Agility.
  18. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, January 7, 2010. Picking up my Fagan with Reversal and Super Fang.
  19. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, December 31, 2009. Picking her up. Plopping her right back in to learn Egg Move move Reversal and Tutored Move Super Fang with Super Pass.
  20. Tenorphin

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Houndour with this Super Pass to learn Sucker Punch and Heat Wave.