• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Banjo

Movies/TV Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

James Cameron and Cristolph Waltz were undoubtedly the big draws (Lana Condor's star is very quickly rising, but she's probably not Why most people went to see it).
  2. Banjo

It's an action movie with a lot of top-tier talent attached to it, it's not surprising to see it top around this time of year, especially the weekend after Valentine's when you should expect a drop-off in the performance of romcoms.
  3. Banjo

Alita looks atrocious and I've heard only bad things about it. One to avoid.
  4. Banjo

God, we're deep into dump month, huh. LEGO 2 is the only thing coming out all month that looks remotely good.
  5. Banjo

It looks like a very cute and sweet kids' film but the trailers feel like they just give away the entire plot, so I don't feel any incentive to see it.
  6. Banjo

Early Man would probably have benefited from a spring or summer release, I don't think its quality is what impacted its BO performance.
  7. Banjo

Well, it's February, so that's to be expected. Black Panther doing as well as it has is remarkable.
  8. Banjo

Probably it being the final installment gave it a bit of a boost. It'll drop fast after Valentine's Day passes.
  9. Banjo

Each Fifty Shades movie has made progressively less money on opening weekend than the previous entry, so I'd expect that trend to continue.
  10. Banjo

I wouldn't say it failed outright. 3x budget and number 3 on opening weekend isn't terrible for a horror movie, especially at this time of year.