• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. F

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my flailing Trapinch, thanks.
  2. F

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my spiffy new buddy Tranpinch with Cranberry Juice to learn Egg Move Flail.
  3. F

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my killer Shuppet with Imprison, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Substitute and Thunder Wave, thanks!
  4. F

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Shuppet with this Double MT Pass, Triple Move Tutor Pass, and Super Pass for MTs Double-edge, Dream Eater, Thunder Wave, Substitue, Icy Wind, and Omnious Wind, and EM Imprision.
  5. F

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Pichu with EMs Present and Thunderpunch.
  6. F

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Pichu to learn EMs Thunderpunch and Present with this Memory Berry.
  7. F

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Pichu with Volt Tackle and Reversal.
  8. F

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Pichu to learn Egg Moves Volt Tackle and Reversal with this Memory Berry.
  9. F

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Kecleon with Dynamic Punch and Ice Punch. Thanks!
  10. F

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my Kecelon to learn Move tutor moves Ice Punch and Dynamic Punch with this Super Pass.
  11. F

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Natu with Thunder Wave and Zen Headbutt, thanks.
  12. F

The Move Tutor Records

Using this Super Pass to teach Natu EM move Zen Headbutt and MT move Thunder Wave. Thanks!
  13. F

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Natu with Drill Peck. Thanks!
  14. F

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my Natu to learn the egg move Drill Peck Payment