• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. E

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Charmeleon with the EM Ancient Power, thanks.
  2. E

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my Charmeleon to learn the EM Anicent Power; here's my payment of 10 Pokédollars, thanks.
  3. E

The Move Tutor Records

Confirming the moves learned by my Shadow Jolteon and Golett and picking up my Golett with even more moves. Thanks.
  4. E

The Move Tutor Records

Asking for confirmation for my Shadow Jolteon learning the MT Signal Beam and my Golett learning the MT Drain Punch by way of the Love Berry Juices they both drank, here. Further more, using this Super Pass to teach my Golett the MTs Earth Power and Gravity. Thanks.
  5. E

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Sneasel with the EM Icicle Crash, thanks.
  6. E

The Move Tutor Records

For real this time, dropping off my Sneasel to learn the EM Icicle Crash. Here's my payment, of 10 Pokedollars.
  7. E

The Move Tutor Records

Yeaaaaa...sorry about that. Confirming the confirmation of my Sneasel learning the EM's Fake Out and Crush Claw...don't worry little one, I'll make it up to you somehow... Thanks.
  8. E

The Move Tutor Records

Yeaaaa, sorry about that...I'll try not to let it happen again. Picking up my Ralts with all those cool new moves, thanks. Now, asking for confirmation for the moves (EMs Fake Out and Crush Claw) that my Sneasel learned drinking the Cranberry Juices. Also, with the help of this Super Pass...
  9. E

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my Ralts to learn the EMs Ally Switch, Confuse Ray, Misty Terrain and Shadow Sneak with the help of this Cranberry Memory Berry. Using my Super Pass + 10 Pokédollars to teach him the MTs Pain Split, Shock Wave and Signal Beam.
  10. E

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Totodile with the EM Flatter and MT Icy Wind, thanks.
  11. E

The Move Tutor Records

Confirming, thanks. Dropping off my Totodile again to learn the EM Flatter and MT Icy Wind, with the help of this Super Pass, thanks.
  12. E

The Move Tutor Records

Asking for Confirmation... - Munchlax learning the CM Blow-Back by way of The Never Ending Birthday Candle - Pancham learning the EMs Foul Play, Me First, Quash and Storm Throw by way of the Pumpkin Memory Berry - Monferno learning the CM Fire Shield by way of the Merciless Pepper of...
  13. E

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Shadow Jolteon one last time, with the relearned move Growl. Thanks.
  14. E

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Shadow Jolteon with the relearned move Trump Card, thanks. Dropping off my Lv.50 Shadow Jolteon to relearn the move Growl, a move she should've learned at Lv.1 as an Eevee.
  15. E

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Shadow Jolteon with the relearned move Double Edge, thanks. Dropping off my Lv.50 Shadow Jolteon to relearn the move Trump Card, a move she should've learned at Lv.45 as an Eevee.
  16. E

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Shadow Jolteon with the relearned move Baton Pass, thanks. Dropping off my Lv.50 Shadow Jolteon to relearn the move Double Edge, a move she should've learned at Lv.37 as an Eevee.
  17. E

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Shadow Jolteon with the relearned move Take Down, thanks. Dropping off my Lv.50 Shadow Jolteon to relearn the move Baton Pass, a move she should've learned at Lv.33 as an Eevee.
  18. E

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Shadow Jolteon with the relearned move Covet and Oshawott with the AM Water Pledge, thanks. Dropping off my Lv.50 Shadow Jolteon to relearn the move Take Down, a move she should've learned at Lv.25 as an Eevee.
  19. E

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Shadow Jolteon with the relearned move Refresh, thanks. Dropping off my Lv.50 Shadow Jolteon to relearn the move Covet, a move she should've learned at Lv.23 as an Eevee. Also, dropping off my Lv.25 Oshawott along with this Heart Scale to learn the AM Water Pledge.
  20. E

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Jolteon with the relearned move Bite and Charmander with the AM Fire Pledge, thanks. Dropping off my Lv.50 Shadow Jolteon to relearn the move Refresh a move she should've learned at Lv.20 as an Eevee.