• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Milotic with the relearned move Hydro Pump, thank you.
  2. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Milotic with the relearned move Rain Dance, thank you. Dropping off my Lv.44 Milotic to relearn the move Hydro Pump, a move should have learned at Lv.37.
  3. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my Lv.44 Milotic to relearn the move Rain Dance, a move should have learned at Lv.33. Thanks you.
  4. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Confirming the above, thank you.
  5. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

With this Super Pass I'll be dropping off my Dedenne to learn the EM Covet and my Azurill to learn the MT Iron Tail. Also, seeking confirmation for the moves my Pokémon learned through their consumption of the Love Berry Juice, Smoochum learned Fake Out and Kangaskhan learned Seismic Toss...
  6. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Confirming what my Chikorita learned and picking up my Shiny Corsola with her new moves, thank you!
  7. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Milotic with all of her new moves, thank you! Requesting confirmation on the EM's Grassy Terrain and Heal Pulse that my Chikorita learned here with the help of the 2x Cranberry Juices she drank. And, dropping off my *Shiny* Corsola to learn the EM's Camouflage and Ingrain, with...
  8. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Confirming the EMs Confuse Ray, Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis and Mirror Coat that my Milotic learned eating the The Cranberry Memory Berry. Using the Super Pass to teach my Milotic the MT Iron Tail and EM Body Slam. Also paying 10 Pokedollars to teach my Milotic, MT Swift.
  9. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Chikorita with the EMs Anicent Power and Leaf Storm, thank you.
  10. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Confirming the above, thank you~ Dropping off my Chikorita with this Super Pass to learn the EM's Ancient Power and Leaf Storm.
  11. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Asking for confirmation of the moves my Charizard learned using The never ending birthday candle where she learned CM Blow-Back and eating the The Merciless Pepper where she learned the CM Fire Shield. Also, for my Lapras who ate the Pumpkin Memory Berry where she learned the EMs Anicent...
  12. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Confirming the moves my Pokémon learned, thank you!
  13. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Charizard with the relearned Move Rage, thank you. Asking for confirmation...of the White Chocolate Berry my Bunnelby ate to learn the EMs Defense Curl, Rollout and Spikes; of the Chocolate Memory Berry my Shinx ate to learn the EMs Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Night Slash and Quick...
  14. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Charizard with the relearned move Leer, thank you! Dropping off my Lv.62 Charizard to relearn Rage a move that was perviously only available in Gen RBY at Lv.20, thank you!
  15. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Meowth with the relearned move Swagger, thank you. Dropping off my Lv.62 Charizard to relearn Leer a move that was perviously only available in Gen RBY at Lv.1, thank you!
  16. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Squirtle with the MT Dragon Pulse, thank you! Dropping off my Lv.50 Meowth to relearn Swagger a move that was pervious only available in Gen 3 in FRLG at Lv.45, thank you!
  17. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my Squirtle with 10 Pokedollars to learn the MT Dragon Pulse, thank you!
  18. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Pachirisu and confirming the rest, thank you!
  19. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up my Snubbull with the relearned move Take Down, thank you! Dropping off my Pachirisu along with my Super Pass to learn the EM Ion Deluge and MT Covet. Requesting confirmation that my Squirtle learned the EM's Aqua Jet and Aura Sphere, thank you.
  20. sweetbbydoll

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my Lv.49 Snubbull to relearn the move Take Down, a move he should of learned at Lv.37 in Gen 5.