• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 1st January 2015. Picking up Dragalge with MTs Shock Wave and Iron Tail and the EMs EMs Acid Armor, Haze, Toxic Spikes, and Venom Drench. Thanks.
  2. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Move Tutor Dropping off my Dragalge with this Cranberry Memory Berry to learn the Egg Moves Acid Armour, Haze, Toxic Spikes and Venom Drench Also teaching her the MT Moves Shock Wave and Iron Tail with this Super Pass! Thanks
  3. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 3rd January 2013. Picking up Wailord with Fissure and Zen Headbutt
  4. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Shamu my Wailmer to learn EM Fissure and Zen Headbutt with this Superpass
  5. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 12th July 2012. Picking up Potifera with EM's Aromatherapy and Barrier
  6. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Since it's UPC month, I'd like to teach my Potifera the Egg Moves Aromatherapy and Barrier using this Double Move Tutor Pass
  7. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for Pickup Thursday 12th April Picking up Shiny Torkoal with Eruption and Fissure
  8. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Shiny Torkoal to learn the Egg Moves Eruption and Fissure Super Pass
  9. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 8th March 2012. Picking up Torkoal with Earth Power
  10. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Yellowstone, my shiny Torkoal to learn the move Earth Power with this MT Pass
  11. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Picking up Ludicolo with Water Sport Dropping off L50 Ludicolo to relearn the move Hydro Pump it should have learned at L45, thanks
  12. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, February 10, 2011. Picking up Breloom with AM Frenzy Plant Dropping off L50 Ludicolo to relearn the move Water Sport it should have learned at L19, thanks
  13. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Fungii to learn AM Frenzy Plant
  14. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Remoraid to learn EM Rock Blast and MT Seed Bomb and Gunk Shot w/Super Pass and Cranberry Juice
  15. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, October 28, 2010. Picking up Shellder w/ Barrier and Icicle Spear Dropping off Shiny Magikarp to learn MT Bounce Dropping off Otsuto to learn MT Helping Hand Superpass
  16. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Shellder w/Super Pass    EM Icicle Spear    EM Barrier
  17. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Tangela to learn EM Leaf Storm and MT Worry Seed with this Super Pass
  18. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping of my Croconaw to learn HGSS EM Aqua Jet with this here Love Berry Juice, thanks.
  19. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, December 24, 2009. Dropping off Croconaw w/MT Pass    EM Aqua Jet
  20. E

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, January 7, 2010. Picking up Tangela with Leech Seed, Nature Power, Power Swap and Ancient Power, thanks