• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, April 8, 2010. Picking up Slakoth with Body Slam & Snore, thanks.
  2. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping of Cuddles the Level 1 Male Slakoth to learn Egg Moves Body Slam and Snore Super Pass
  3. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Using my Super Pass to drop off my Slakoth to learn MT Fire Punch and Thunderpunch
  4. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, December 10, 2009. Picking up Vespiquen with Signal Beam, thanks.
  5. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Level 50 Vespiquen to learn MT Signal Beam Move Tutor Pass
  6. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, November 19, 2009. Picking up Qwilfish with Signal Beam, thanks.
  7. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Level 3 Male Qwilfish to learn EM Signal Beam Payment
  8. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, November 5, 2009. Picking up Shroomish with False Swipe and Snythesis. Ta.
  9. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Level 9 Shroomish to learn Move Tutor Synthisis and Egg Move False Swipe. Super Pass
  10. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, October 29, 2009. Sorry about that, I really need to read things more carefully. Picking up Vespiquen, and taking by candy back. Thanks.
  11. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Vespiquen to learn MT Swift, MT Ominous Wind and Relearn Defend Order. Payment: Super Pass, Candy
  12. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, October 8, 2009. Picking up Croagunk with Thunderpunch, thanks.
  13. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Croagunk to learn PMT Thunderpunch with this pass.
  14. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, September 17, 2009. Picking up my Shroomish with EM Helping Hand. Thanks Tess.
  15. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Male Shroomish to learn Platinum Move Tutor Move Helping Hand with This Move Tutor Pass. Link to Shroomish's moves page, not sure if you need it.
  16. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, August 20, 2009. Picking up Combee with MT Endeavor.
  17. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Using this pass to teach Combee Egg Move Endeavor