• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for Pickup Thursday 12th April Picking up Eevee with Synchronize and Yawn, as well as Lickitung with Body Slam, Curse, Hammer Arm and Zen Headbutt. Thanks!
  2. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Eevee to learn Synchronize and Yawn with this Super Pass! I'll also drop off my Lickitung to learn Hammer Arm, Zen Headbutt, Body Slam, and Curse with this Chocolate Memory Berry.
  3. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, January 7, 2010. Picking up Delibird with Gunk Shot and Sky Attack. Thank you! :D
  4. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Delibird to learn MT Sky Attack and MT Gunk Shot using this Super Pass.
  5. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, December 31, 2009. Picking up Cranidos with Crunch and Hammer Arm. Thank you!
  6. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, December 24, 2009. Picking up Croconaw with Aqua Jet and Delibird with Fake Out. Dropping off Cranidos to learn EM's Crunch & Hammer Arm. Using this Superpass
  7. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Croconaw to learn the Egg Move Aqua Jet As well as Delibird to learn Fake Out Using a DMTP as payment.
  8. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, October 29, 2009. Picking up Roselia with Extrasensory, Leaf Storm, Swift, Poison Sting, and Sleep Powder. Thanks Tess!
  9. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Lv.16 Roselia to learn the following EM/MT Moves with my Super Pass, Berry Juice, and this Memory Berry: - EM Extrasensory - MT Swift - EM Leaf Storm - EM Sleep Powder Relearning Poison Sting, which Roselia should have learned at Lv.7
  10. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, August 13, 2009. Picking up Vespiquen with MT's Air Cutter, Ominous Wind, and Signal Beam. Thanks! :D
  11. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my newly evolved Vespiquen to learn the MT Moves Air Slash, Ominous Wind, and Signal Beam. Paying with this Triple MT Pass. Tess Edit: I'm assuming you meant Air Cutter as Air Slash isn't anywhere in Vespiquen's moveset, so I'm confirming it as such.
  12. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, June 11, 2009. Picking up Swinub with Swagger. =] Thanks!
  13. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Lv.50 Politoed to relearn the move Belly Drum which it should have learned as Poliwhirl at Lv.37. Dropping off Swinub with this Move Tutor Pass to learn 3rd Gen. MT Move Swagger.
  14. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, June 4, 2009. Picking up Politoed with Mud Shot. Thanks!
  15. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Lv.50 Politoed to learn Mud Shot which it should have learned at Lv.32
  16. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, April 16, 2009. Picking up Dusclops with Thunder Punch and Ice Punch. As well as Delibird with Future Sight, Ice Shard, Quick Attack, and Rapid Spin
  17. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Using my amazing Super Pass on my Dusclops to teacher her Ice Punch & Thunder Punch. Also using my Chocolate Memory Berry on Delibird. To learn EM Quick Attack, EM Rapid Spin, EM Future Sight, and EM Ice Shard
  18. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, February 26, 2009. Picking up Swinub with Ancient Power. ^^
  19. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Swinub to learn Ancient Power. one candy.
  20. M

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, February 19, 2009. Picking up Politoed with Dynamic Punch and Seismic Toss. =]