• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. S

The Move Tutor Records

Requesting that my (level 100) Ivysaur relearn the move Seed Bomb, which he would have learned at level 37 as a Bulbasaur.
  2. S

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Alakazam for MT Mega Kick and MT Mega Punch. Thank ya. Super Pass.
  3. S

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Queendra with Snore and Substitute. Thanks
  4. S

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Queendra for Snore and Substitute. +Link+
  5. S

The Move Tutor Records

[Lately] picking up my Ivysaur with Frenzy Plant and my Queendra with Double-edge and Mimic.
  6. S

The Move Tutor Records

x1 Heart Scale x1 Heart Scale x1 Heart Scale x1 Super Pass Dropping off my Ivysaur for AM Frenzy Plant (with scales). Dropping off Queendra for MT Double-edge and MT Mimic (with Super Pass).
  7. S

The Move Tutor Records

Ack, I made this post after I did the Daycare post, and c/p'd what I was dropping off, so the link was screwed up :/ Terribly sorry, won't happen again Picking up Ivysaur with EM Curse.
  8. S

The Move Tutor Records

x1 Rare Candy - Dropping off Ivysaur for EM Curse.
  9. S

The Move Tutor Records

x1 Rare Candy - Dropping off Ivysaur for EM Grasswhistle.
  10. S

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Ivysaur with EM Skull Bash, EM Charm, and EM Safegaurd. Thanks ^^
  11. S

The Move Tutor Records

x1 Super Pass - Dropping off Ivysaur for EM Skull Bash and EM Safeguard. x1 Candy - Dropping off Ivysaur for EM Charm. Picking up Ivysaur with MT Fury Cutter, as well.
  12. S

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my Ivysaur for EMT Fury Cutter. Payment
  13. S

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Ivysaur with MT Sleep Talk. Also teaching my Ivysaur TM Sunny Day.
  14. S

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Ivysaur with Defense Curl. Dropping Ivysaur off for MT Sleep Talk. Payment.
  15. S

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Ivysaur for MT Defense Curl. payment
  16. S

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Ivysaur with Swagger, thanks.
  17. S

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Ivysaur for MT Swagger. pays
  18. S

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Ivysaur with EMT Mud-slap. Thanks ^^
  19. S

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Ivysaur to learn MT Mud-slap. Thanks. Payment
  20. S

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Ivysaur with Endure, thanks ^^ Teaching TM Toxic to my Ivysaur as well.