• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 8th November 2012. Picking up Houndour with MT's Dark Pulse and Iron Tail.
  2. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Sorry for the double post but dropping off my Houndour once again with this Super Pass to learn MT Dark Pulse and MT Iron Tail.
  3. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 25th October 2012. Picking up Houndour with EM's Sucker Punch and Will-o-Wisp, and MT Hyper Voice.
  4. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 18th October 2012. Picking up Houndour with EM Thunder Fang and dropping him back in to learn MT Sucker Punch and MT Hyper Voice thanks to this Super Pass! If I can also use a Move Tutor Pass, add EM Will-O-Wisp.
  5. H

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Using this Move Tutor Pass to teach my Male Houndour EM Thunder Fang