• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, April 8, 2010. Picking her up. Thanks =]
  2. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, March 18, 2010. Picking up my Tauros a bit late. Dropping off my Absol to learn MT Sucker Punch and MT Superpower with this Super Pass. Thanks.
  3. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, March 11, 2010. Picking her up. Dropping off my Level 40 Tauros to relearn Rest which he missed because of a moveset change (RSE to DPPt) after Level 19.
  4. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Level 50 Salamence to relearn Zen Headbutt which she missed learning because she evolved into a Shelgon after Level 37.
  5. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, February 25, 2010. Picking 'im up. Thanks.
  6. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Scyther with this Move Tutor Pass to learn MT Ominous Wind.
  7. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, February 18, 2010. Picking up my Salamence with Protect. Thanks.
  8. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, February 11, 2010. Picking up my Role Playing, Blaze Kicking Chimchar. Thanks. Dropping off my Level 50 Salamence to relearn Protect which she missed due to evolving into a Shelgon after Level 30.
  9. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Chimchar to learn MT Role Play and EM Blaze Kick. Paying with this Move Tutor Pass and this Move Tutor Pass.
  10. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, February 4, 2010. Picking up the Fire Spinning Ninetales. Fankoo.
  11. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Level 35 Ninetales to relearn Fire Spin which she should have learned as a Level 34 Vulpix.
  12. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, January 21, 2010. Picking up the Nasty Plotting, Seed Bombing, Teeter Dancing Cacturne. Thanks.
  13. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Picking up my Chimchar ... thought I already did that. Dropping off my Cacturne to learn EM Nasty Plot, EM Seed Bomb and EM Teeterdance. Paying with MT Pass, MT Pass and a candy.
  14. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Level 30 Chimchar to learn AM Blast Burn. Heart Scale 1 Heart Scale 2 & 3
  15. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, January 7, 2010. Picking him up. Thank you.
  16. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Manectric to learn EM Discharge and EM Ice Fang with this Memory Berry. Also teaching him MT Magnet Rise and MT Signal Beam with this Super Pass.
  17. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, December 31, 2009. Picking her up. Thank you.
  18. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Salamence along with this Double Move Tutor Pass and Move Tutor Pass so she can learn MT Tailwind, EM Dragon Rush and EM Fire Fang.
  19. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, December 24, 2009. Picking her up. Thank you.
  20. D

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Salamence along with this Double Move Tutor Pass so she can learn MT Aqua Tail and MT Outrage.