• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. dragon_nataku

Movies/TV Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

I read the plot of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood on Wikipedia and now I kinda wanna see it when it comes to OnDemand anyway
  2. dragon_nataku

if an alligator gets into your house, why wouldn't you just go outside? I'd rather deal with the hurricane than get eaten by a gator, and I live in FL
  3. dragon_nataku

Yay, another Secret Life of Pets! :D
  4. dragon_nataku

Booksmart looks like just another scraping the bottom of the barrel "comedy." Nothx. As for Brightburn I'm sure it is predictable as hell, like Karamazov said, but I am a sucker for shitty "horror" movies (although I dunno if this really even counts as horror). Still not enough to get me...
  5. dragon_nataku

the summary for that last one is kinda creepy in a controlling abusive relationship kind of way ^o__o^;; nothx
  6. dragon_nataku

Pass on all of them in the cinema (Det. Pikachu's a pass only because I have no desire to deal with a room full of screaming children. I'll definitely watch it on OnDemand when it comes out th0). I heard JRR Tolkien's family took issue with the movie's portrayal of him so I probably won't...
  7. dragon_nataku

On the one hand, the plot sounds interesting. On the other hand, all the trailers make it look kinda dumb. :\
  8. dragon_nataku

I haven't been to the cinema in years but I'm thinking of actually braving the obnoxious people there for Operation Finale
  9. dragon_nataku

I've only seen the one for Unsane. Can't tell if it's interesting or ridiculous.
  10. dragon_nataku

I'ma pull an Avapatch and pass on all three. :P
  11. dragon_nataku

I'm also interested in the Winchester movie. I saw an episode of some ghost-hunting show where they actually went to the real house. I know most of those shows are bullshit but the house itself is super-cool. She built it like a maze to "confuse" the ghosts so the house is amazing in its...
  12. dragon_nataku

I liked the Insidious movies (although the last one was suuuuuuuper predictable the entire way through). Meanwhile, all of Saw was unnecessary :P
  13. dragon_nataku

The new Spiderman movie looks ridiculous. Spiderman? More like Spiderboy, the kid looks like he's 12 years old. Not only that but in all of the trailers he's taken Spiderman's usual occasional whining and turned it up to like a million (didn't even know the dial could go that high~).
  14. dragon_nataku

The Circle looks interesting from the previews that have been on the telly, but not interesting enough for me to actually go to a theatre to watch it. May or may not catch it on OnDemand when it shows up there.
  15. dragon_nataku

Lo, thus came to pass that Avapatch never ventured into yon theatre ever again~
  16. dragon_nataku

oh, there's gonna be another Despicable Me movie? yaaay~ I like those movies ^^
  17. dragon_nataku

I just don't like movies that have pretty much everything happening off-camera. When you're a writer, they say "show, don't tell." Movies like Blair Witch Project are neither showing nor telling. They also say "leave things to the imagination in horror, because there's nothing scarier than...
  18. dragon_nataku

I will never understand the obsession with Blair Witch Whatever~ The Blair Witch Project was absolutely awful and boring and yet people thought it was the greatest thing in the multiverse for years afterwards. Blair Witch doesn't look much better, from the previews, and I don't understand why...
  19. dragon_nataku

Those movies made me angry too~ because they were so bloody boring. I do not like being around strangers, and yet even in a crowded theatre with some random person next to me I still managed to fall asleep during the first Saw movie. That's how boring it was. Boredom makes me cranky too~...
  20. dragon_nataku

I watched my first horror movie (Child's Play 2) when I was like 8, played Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and Resident Evil as a kid, and I'm currently studying to be a doctor. If your kid is going to be a psychopath, it doesn't really matter if they see stuff like this or not. Like @Tactician...