• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. S

The Move Tutor Records

Confirming the following... 1x Chocolate Memory Berry (Teaching my Rapidash EM Ally Switch, EM Double Kick, EM Low Kick, EM Morning Sun) 1x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaching my Jolteon MT Shockwave) 1x Pidove Chocolate Figure (Using it to Teach my Blaziken Feather Dance) Dropping off my Sandshrew...
  2. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 19th February 2015. Picking up Maractus with Leech Seed and Spikes, Thanks!
  3. S

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off my Maractus with this Super Pass to teach him EM Leech Seed and EM Spikes
  4. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 1st January 2015. Picking up Deerling with Giga Drain, Thanks!
  5. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 27th November 2014. Picking up Vaporeon with Icy Wind and Aqua Tail, Thanks! Dropping off my Deerling to learn MT Giga Drain with this Cranberry Juice Dropping off my Ducklett to learn EM Gust and EM Brine with this Super Pass
  6. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Move Tutor Dropping off my Vaporeon with this Double Move Tutor Pass to learn MT Icy Wind and MT Aqua Tail
  7. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 6th November 2014. Picking up Charizard with MTs Fire Punch, and Thunder Punch and Espeon with EMs Covet, Curse, Endure, and Yawn, Thanks!
  8. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 30th October 2014. Picking up Charizard with MTs Seismic Toss and Ominous Wind, Thanks! Dropping off Charizard to learn MT Fire Punch and MT Thunderpunch with this Super Pass Feeding my Espeon this Pumpkin Memory Berry to Teach her EM Covet, EM Curse, EM...
  9. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Move Tutor Dropping off my Charizard to learn MT Seismic Toss and MT Ominous Wind with this Super Pass
  10. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 24th April 2014. Picking up Taillow with Whirlwind and Mirror Move, Thanks!
  11. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Move Tutor Dropping off Taillow to learn EM Whirlwind and EM Mirror Move with this Super Pass
  12. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 20th February 2014. Picking up Charmeleon with Seismic Toss and Swift, Thanks
  13. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Move Tutor Dropping off my Charmeleon to learn MT's Seismic Toss and Swift with this Super Pass, Thanks!
  14. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 2nd January 2014. Picking up Sandile with Earth Power and Dark Pulse, Thanks!
  15. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Move Tutor Dropping off Sandile to learn MT Earth Power and MT Dark Pulse with this Super Pass, Thanks!
  16. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 7th November 2013. Picking up Dratini with EM Dragonbreath and EM Dragon Pulse, Thanks!
  17. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Move Tutor Dropping off Dratini with this Super Pass to learn EM Dragonbreath and EM Dragon Pulse
  18. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 4th April 2013. Picking up Vulpix with Dark Pulse and Pain Split, Thanks!
  19. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 21st February 2013. Dropping off Vulpix to learn MT Dark Pulse and MT Pain Split with this Super Pass, Thanks!
  20. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 21st February 2013. Picking up Scyther with MT's Ominous Wind and Swift, Thanks!