• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. T

And, as if by magic, an old user returned from the cold chambers of inactivity!

Hi, I'm Thunder Lord Z, TLZ for short. I frequent the Fun and Games, Poké (note the accent) mon World, and Outside the Box sections of the forum. This is the first time in a year I've posted for an extended period; I made this because I... noticed I hadn't made one of these things yet? Well, I...
  2. T

Give the user above a movie sequel!

This is the weirdest idea ever. I don't know how I came up with it in the first place. It might have something to do with me having stayed up into the wee hours of the night lately. Anyway, make a crap movie summary (it can be a sequel, prequel, whatever) and title for the user above you. Take...
  3. T

Mafia BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11]

(Don't worry, there'll be enough pony references for all of you.) Step right up, don't be shy! This is a mafia based on Pokémon Black and White. Zekrom: Thank you for the helpful information, Captain Obvious. That's enough from you. Well, here's the premise of this mafia (although...
  4. T

Changes to the ban system

You should be able to see what they were banned for and why. Also, you might want to make a distinction between the banned and the SUPER-PERMA BANNED FOREVER, so you can know whether you will be able to see them again on the forum. Maybe double-strikethrough, possibly?
  5. T

Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers- Reverse Edition :-O

Like I said- reverse, as in first you state an answer, then you get the question that could have possibly been asked to get the answer. Examples: Wynaut? Why? 4 What is 2 + 2? Mudkipz. What is the most memelicious Pokemon evar? Inagural answer: 42 And now you can see my...
  6. T

Fun With Madlibs

See here? Look at the sentence below. LOOK AT IT. So I herd you liek Mudkipz? Now, replace some keywords with blanks along with some guidelines. So I ___[past tense verb] ____[noun, plural] liek ______[noun, plural]? Now the next person fills the blank. Examples of what the person below...
  7. T

- .... . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / --. .- -- . (The Morse Code Game)

.. -. / - .... .. ... / - .... .-. . .- -.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / - -.-- .--. . / .-- .... .- - . ...- . .-. / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .- -. - --..-- / .- ... / .-.. --- -. --. / .- ... / .. - .----. ... / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / -.--.- .- -. -.. / .-- .. - .... ...
  8. T

If you were a Pokemon, what would be your...

Ability? Name? Moveset? Pokedex entry? Design? And anything that doesn't fit in the other two threads. :bounce:
  9. T

The April Fools Day Thread!

This is the thread where you act like this forum's having a giant April Fools joke...every day of the year. You can say things liek this: Or this: Or this: You can also use it to show off your various Fakemon, like this: Or this:
  10. T

What's the disaster today, eh?

Basically, the "Corrupt a Disaster" thread backwards: Examples: Upside: (comes BEFORE the disaster): I can practice swimming all day! Disaster: There's a giant global flood. Upside: I got a bunch of new pet beavers! Disaster: Everyone you love has been turned into a Bidoof...
  11. T

The Haiku Thread

Type five syllables Then type seven syllables Then five again, YEA! That was a haiku. A bad one, but a haiku nonetheless. And in this thread, this is where you make as many haikus as you like, of any topic (as long as it's not inappropriate, of course). If you're stuck, here are...
  12. T

Edit to win a free Victini ~ Read first post before posting, please.

OK, sorry if this thread's already been made, but here's how the game goes: I have a Victini. You don't. You have no lazors. No machine guns. No nothing. The only thing you can use against me is a keyboard and a quote button. That's right, a quote button. To succeed in this game, you must...
  13. T

Achievements Galore!

Infracting. Banning. Both of these are fine games, but wouldn't you like to feel good about it by giving others a sense of false accomplishment? And that's where this game comes in. At least partially based on the game Achievement Unlocked, the rules are simple: give the above player an...
  14. T

Contest Beard Battle: Emboar vs Beartic

vs ...And now we're back to Sugimori art. Well, the matchup is simple. Emboar has a fire beard, Beartic has an icy one. It's that easy. Who is more useful? Who's your favorite? Who would win in a battle? (Honestly, this question anyone could answer...) Who has the better design? Who...
  15. T

Contest Ground Starter Brawl: Swampert vs Torterra

vs I know. These pictures are awesome, right? Normally, I'd use Sugimori art, but I just didn't feel like it. But that's not the point. These are the two starters who have Ground as a secondary type, and they're both amazing. Well, at least I think so. But you can't know which is better...
  16. T

The Official BGMf Claim-a-Nature/Characteristic Thread!

Well, call me crazy, but I made a second one. Yep. You know the drill. If you don't know the rules, click the spoiler. Natures Hardy-Thunder Lord Z Lonely-Silverwynde & War Brave-DracoMan & Link (Sorry, Taio and pokemoll, not enough room.) Adamant-Oppossumguy & EpicYoshi (Sorry, War...
  17. T

Contest Boldore vs Graveler

vs The two super-annoying Rock-types who reside in EVERY SINGLE CAVE in their respective regions, which is made worse with their ability, Sturdy, which makes sure it requires at least 2 hits to knock the stupid thing out. Well, at least they have low Speed, so it's easy to run from them...
  18. T

Pokemon you're indifferent to?

You know, Pokemon that when someone asks you what you think of them, you just say "meh." You don't hate them, but you don't love them, either. Which Pokemon are you indifferent to?
  19. T

The Official BGMf Claim-a-Move Thread!

This is pretty similar to the other claiming threads, and has the same rules, but if you haven't checked them out yet, click the spoiler tag below. MOVE LIST Personally, I'd like to claim Aura Sphere. Thunder Lord Z-Aura Sphere-February 4-2011
  20. T

Contest Staryu and Starmie vs. Elgyem and Beheeyem

and vs and As you may know, many Gen V Pokes share more than a few similarities with the original 151, and the Elgyem (Riguree) line is no different. But why match it against the Staryu line? Because... THEY'RE BOTH ALIENS. Well, okay. Not exactly aliens-they're still Pokemon-but they...