• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Archaic

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Ninjask for MT Mimic and EM Endure with my Super pass
  2. Archaic

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Treecko with Leech Seed and Crush Claw
  3. Archaic

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Treecko for Leech Seed and Crush Claw with Valentines Double Move Tutor Pass.
  4. Archaic

The Move Tutor Records

Well then, let me check...Flail and False Swipe for Heracross then?
  5. Archaic

The Move Tutor Records

...eh? But the Fizzy Bubbles FAQ states... Is that out of date?
  6. Archaic

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Shedinja with a Double MT Pass for Silver Wind and Faint Attack
  7. Archaic

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Heracross with Body Slam, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Swords Dance and Substitute
  8. Archaic

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Heracross Using my Double MT Pass and the Super Pass, plus a Rare Candy, so Heracross can learn Body Slam, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Swords Dance and Substitute.
  9. Archaic

The Move Tutor Records

Picking up Roselia with Pin Missile, Cotton Spore, Swords Dance & Fury Cutter. Domo.
  10. Archaic

The Move Tutor Records

Dropping off Roselia and using Double Move Turor Pass for Fury Cutter (EMT) Pin Missile (EM) Cotton Spore (EM) Swords Dance (MT)