• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 28th April 2011. Collecting Shadow Jolteon w/ Headbutt, Heal Bell, Yawn, Covet, Detect, Fake Tears & Wish
  2. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 21st April 2011. PickUp: Sh. Jolteon w/ AM Volt Tackle DropOff: Sh. Jolteon for EM's Detect, Covet, Fake Tears, Yawn, Wish and HGSS MT's Heal Bell & Headbutt Super Pass, Ch. Milkshake, Ch. Memory Berry
  3. S

The Move Tutor Records

Drop Off L25 Shadow Jolteon for AM Volt Tackle HS: 1 2 3
  4. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Ledian w/ SuperPass & Cranberry Juice MT Tail Wind MT String Shot MT Headbutt
  5. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, October 28, 2010. Collect/Deposit: (SuperPass) Dodrio for EM Supersonic and HGSS MT Sky Attack
  6. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor (SuperPass) Dodrio for EM's Brave Bird and Mirror Move
  7. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, July 8, 2010. Collecting my 'Saur w/ EM Petal Dance.
  8. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, June 24, 2010. Collecting Grumpig w/ EM Extrasensory Dropping off Ivysaur for: EM Petal Dance w/ x1 Pass
  9. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Grumpig for: EM Extrasensory w/ x1 Pass
  10. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, May 27, 2010. Picking up Sh. Chingling, thx. :D
  11. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Sh. Chingling for: MT Zen Headbutt and MT Trick w/ x2 Pass MT Knock Off w/ x1 Pass
  12. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, April 8, 2010. Collecting Shadow Chingling w/
  13. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Sh. Chingling w/ Super Pass: MT's Gravity & Heal Bell Ch Memory Berry: EM's Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Recover, and Future Sight. Ch. Milkshake: EM Disable R. Candy: MT Magic Coat Pass & Items link, payment
  14. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, February 4, 2010. Pickin' up Slaking w/ Low Kick.
  15. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off Slaking w/ MT Pass: MT Low Kick
  16. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, January 21, 2010. Hmm.. I still load the top of the page. I apologize, I think I'm having browser issues.. Picking up Bulbasaur w/ Frenzy Plant, thx.
  17. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off L29 Bulbasaur w/ Heart Scale: °° ° AM Frenzy Plant Note: I have o4 Scales on one page.. Thanks to UPN's suckage I can no longer use the Single Post link thing, so the scales I'm using are from trades with Joshua and PikaGod.
  18. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, January 14, 2010. Picking up Bagon w/ AM Draco Meteor.
  19. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off L48 Bagon w/ Heart Scale: ° ° ° AM Draco Meteor
  20. S

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, January 7, 2010. o3 weeks of super pass, thanks. ;] Picking up my Bulbasaur w/ Leaf Storm and Magical Leaf.