• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Jirachi with this Super Pass to learn the MT Moves Trick and Icy Wind.
  2. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, April 8, 2010. Picking up Jirachi, who is singed, chilled, numb and a bit dizzy from being left alone for a good while.
  3. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor I'll be using this here Double Move Tutor Pass in conjunction with this here Super Pass to teach my Jirachi the MT Moves Fire Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch and Signal Beam.
  4. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, January 7, 2010. Belatedly picking up Shadow Zangoose with Swift and Thunderpunch, ta ^^'
  5. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, December 31, 2009. Picking up Zangoose with Disable and Fire Punch, and dropping her off again to learn the MT moves Swift and Thunderpunch with this Super Pass.
  6. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, December 24, 2009. Picking up Honchkrow with Tailwind and Brave Bird a little late, and dropping off my Shadow Zangoose to learn the Egg Move Disable and the MT move Fire Punch, with the use of this Super Pass.
  7. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Honchkrow to learn the MT move Tailwind and the Egg Move Brave Bird with this DMTP.
  8. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my level 6 Shadow Zangoose to learn the MT move Thunderpunch, with this here Move Tutor Pass.[/url]
  9. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, November 5, 2009. Picking up my Shadow Zangoose with Double Kick and Metal Claw a little postmaturely, ta.
  10. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor *Slaps down Super Pass* Dropping off my Shadow Zangoose to learn the Egg Moves Double Kick and Metal Claw.
  11. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, October 29, 2009. Picking up me Aipom with Agility, Covet and Gunk Shot, ta.
  12. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor *Slaps down Super Pass* Dropping off my Aipom to learn the Egg Moves Agility and Covet. *plops Berry Juice on table* I'll also be using this Berry Juice to teach her the MT move Gunk Shot.
  13. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, September 17, 2009. Picking up my Snover with EMs Leech Seed and Mist, ta.
  14. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Snover for some time with this Memory Berry to learn some egg moves, ta. If said egg moves are chosen by me, then they'll be Leech Seed and Mist.
  15. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, August 13, 2009. Picking up me Shadow Zangoose with MT move Ice Punch, ta.
  16. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor Dropping off my Shadow Zangoose to learn the Platinum Tutor Move Ice Punch. *Slaps MT Pass onto the table*
  17. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, April 16, 2009. Picking up Snover with Growth and Stomp, thanks.
  18. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor I'll be dropping off my Snover to Whore up this Super Pass by teaching him the Egg Moves Growth and Stomp.
  19. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, March 12, 2009. Picking up my Geodude with Rock Slide, Fire Punch, Earth Power and Thundepunch, thanks.
  20. Raves

The Move Tutor Records

Re: The Move Tutor K, not sure how these things work, but I told meself I use it this week or toss it. Placing my level 1 female Geodude in to learn 4 random moves with this Pumpkin memory Berry. As it is, those moves will be Rock Slide, Fire Punch, Earth Power and Thunderpunch.