• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. S

Spoilers Is Ultra Sun and Moon too Similar to Sun and Moon?

Reminds me of how I skipped Diamond and Pearl back in Gen IV. I've played Platinum, but for some reason the Sinnoh region I just can't make myself care about...
  2. S

Yeah. We need more extensive NON-battling facilities, like HGSS's Pokeathlon. I don't think Sun and Moon were necessarily rushed, but I do agree that weird things happen when anniversary/celebration titles are involved (looking at you too, Monster Hunter Generations -- you're fun, but nowhere...
  3. S

From what I'm hearing, it starts to sound like what Monster Hunter is in Japan (MH1/MH1G. MH2/MH2G. MH3/MH3P/MH3G. etc). Though at least in that franchise's case, often it was only the updated version that got localized for international release (e.g. MH4 Ultimate is MH4G, but MH4 original...