• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. T

How Often Have You Completed the National Pokedex?

Dunno if this thread exists already or not, but I didn`t see anything of the sort so I decided to post this here. So, um, how often have you completed the National Pokedex across the Pokemon games you`ve played? Perhaps you did it once on one game, and yet again in another game? Or maybe even...
  2. T

Not just another Zekrom fanboy...

...but a Zekrom Fan Man! Hi, I`m Teravolt71, and have been playing Pokemon for years, as it is my favorite video game franchise. I joined this site to talk about Pokemon. I am big into making my Pokemon competitive but I do not use simulators. I currently play Pokemon White Version, and I watch...