• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. P

GEN VI: LF: Foreign Language Pumpkaboos FT: 300+ Events

I am looking for Pumpkaboos with the OT's: Grusel 2014, Horreur 2014, Tenebre 2014, and Tétrico 2014. In return I can offer over 300 events from my shop: including pokemon like wonderland darkrai, korean wishing star jirachi, tanabata jirachi, minato mirai pikachus, world aegislash, taiwan...
  2. P

GEN VI: Vivillons for Unowns

I just need a couple more unowns to complete my collection. I need: Unown I, K, L, M, W, Y, Z In return I can give you any pattern of vivillon for each one you can offer me. For 3 of them I can offer a shiny Vivillon. You can choose from Archipelago, Continental, Icy snow, Sandstorm...
  3. P

Plats Pokemon Emporium (Events, Shinies, Breeding Leftovers and More)

Come one come all to the one stop shop that has a little bit of everything to help you be the best trainer you can be. I’m looking primarily for events that I don’t already have in all of their variations, but I’ll consider whatever you got as long as it is interesting. - Shop Rules Events...
  4. P

GEN VI: LF: German Gamestop Charizard

I have a large amount of things I can offer for this including World 14 Aegislash, Shiny Tanabata Jirachi (4 different natures), Diancie, PacificCo Pikachu, a slightly touched Wonderland Darkrai and more. If events aren't your thing I have several shiny legendaries and other shiny pokemon that...
  5. P

GEN VI: Event Heracross for my Event Pinsir

Simple enough. I don't have X, and if you don't have Y we can help each other out.
  6. P

Events for Events

I have decided recently that I want to collect more event pokemon so why not start here. I'm not just looking for event legendaries, as long as it was distributed it can be a pikachu or a geodude and i'm interested. I'm also interested in the same event legendaries I have, provided they are from...
  7. P

GEN VI: Looking For Tanabata Jirachi

I have a lot of misc things I can give away for one including the standard carousel of every non-event legendary under the sun. Some things i'm willing to part with (all caught myself legitimate, uncloned and that stuff): Shiny Dwebble Shiny Ferroseed Shiny Gamestop Pichu Meloetta Keldeo If...
  8. P

GEN VI: Extreme Speed Dratini and Hyper Voice Eevee

I have already transferred over most of my gen 5 mons from pokebank without using the move tutor so I would appreciate if someone would help me get these tutor and egg moves so I can use them on Wifi battles. For the dratini, I don't really care about ivs or nature since last time I checked...
  9. P

GEN VI: Modest Synchornize Abra

I need it for friend safari shenanigans. I can offer Y exclusives, pokerus, or whatever.
  10. P

Looking for Power Bracer and Power Anklet

Looking to do some breeding and I need these to help get a Weavile I can be proud of. Can offer every breedable pokemon, pokerus, or an item in exchange.
  11. P

Need Raikou and Entei tradebacks to complete National Dex

I have every non event pokemon except Raikou and Entei and desperately need their dex entries to get the shiny charm. If someone would help me get the two I would be grateful. I can offer items or a tradeback of any pokemon you might need for dex entry for the two. If you want to trade away...
  12. P

Looking to trade a Jirachi

I have a level 5 Jirachi up for trade. I am looking for uncloned event legendaries; shaymin, darkrai, arceus in particular. Hit me up if interested.
  13. P

Registeel

Need a Registeel in white two to fight regigigas. I wouldn't mind a tradeback situation but if you want to trade it permanently I can offer a ho-oh, lugia, giratina, suicune, staters, pokerus, or a battle item or two.
  14. P

Looking for Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Latios

I can offer in return starters from other gens: namely Torchic, Squirtle, Turtwig, Snivy, Treecko, Chickorita, Tepig, Oshawott, and Mudkip Can also offer Pokerus on any of these if you want it. Edit: No longer need the Latios or Charmander. Just the bulbasaur now.