• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. B

GEN VI: shiny male slakoth with perfect ivs

Happy New year guys :evil: I was wondering if anyone has an shiny male slakoth (nicknamed Caesar) with perfect or almost perfect ivs for trade. I have a couple of decent pokemon I can trade including some shines. Thanks.
  2. B

GEN VI: Foreign Protean Frog

I need a hidden ability froakie, frogalider, or greninja that is foreign because I want to make a shiny out of it. i have Pokemon Y so i could lend a dex filler. I dont know what you might want, but i could have it. I am from USA
  3. B

Friend Safari Codes

I thought about making a thread where we can share our friend codes for friend safari. My friend code is 1633-5000-2671
  4. B

Best E4 entrance

I beat pokemon Y recently and i like the intros to each one of them. I think the best one is the Flood Chamber. What do you think is the best one out of the Dragonmark, Ironworks, Blazing, Flood, and "Radiant" chambers?
  5. B

Foreign Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash

I was attempting to get a shiny honedge but i was to try the masuda effect to get it and i dont have a foreign one. I have a couple of stuff i can give, including some pokerus.
  6. B

Ditto to borrow

I need to make two quick females so that i can breed the pokemon i have. i can let you hold any thing that can fill your pokedex.
  7. B

Lucario, aegislash, or goodra

I like lucario because he is very reliable plus his mega evolution. I like aegislash because of its form switch. I like goodra because of its stats (I want a gooey one). My team is a noivern, sylveon, greninja, blaziken, venusaur, and a empty slot for someone.
  8. B

A couple of honedges to trade/ give away

I was locked out of my house for 6 hours so i used so time to try and get a shiny honedge from breeding but i didnt get it.... They are never touched and i just hatched them. I will put hatch area and what nature came out of it. Route 7 Camphrier Town Lumiose City Santalune City Route...
  9. B

Gooey Goomy

I would like to have one for my team.. I have some items i can trade for it.
  10. B

GEN VI: Adamant Honedge

I want a male adamant honedge, It would very great that its nickname would be éxcaliber. I got a couple of pokemon. I have pokerus. My friend code is in my signature. *Would Be GREAT if it was shiny*
  11. B

Abra With Pokerus

i have an abra on level 12? Its a male, It only knows teleport. My friend code is1633-5000-2671
  12. B

quick 3v3 battle

I need a battle to test 3 of my pokemons strength. my friend code is in the signature and i use pokemon black.
  13. B

Would someone give a black rayquaza

I need one. its one of my favorites. it can be legit. it also can be hacked but i dont want it to mess up my game. tell me what you want and i could give it to you. :bounce:
  14. B

DW Metang/Metagross

This is a lvl 44 metang that evolves on the next level. its pretty good and comes with a random free item.
  15. B

I need these pokemons

here is a list of pokemon that i need. 1.Adamant or Docile Rufflet 2.Impostor Ditto 3.Contrary Shuckle 4.Spiritomb 5.Duck 6.Drizzle politoed or (shiny) ninetales with drought 7._____
  16. B

Best generation storyline

My favorite story line is hoenn's storyline. it seemed more original(compared to kanto) Whats your favorite Storyline?
  17. B

Wanted: Larvitar

Does anyone have a larvitar boy they could trade me? If there is any pokemon u want in particular let me know.
  18. B

Random pokemon in my pc

i am trading random pokemon from my pc. you can give me almost about anything for a random pokemon i have.
  19. B

I need masterballs

I need masterballs so i can catch cressila and pokemon i cant catch .
  20. B

Offering lake trio *except mesprit

i am offering Uxie and Azelf. im looking for a legendary thats not avaiable in diamond or some certain pokemon. Uxie-lvl 50 *defence* brave nature levitate Acuity cavern Azelf-lvl 50 *attack* Hasty nature levitate Valor cavern any offers? :party: