• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. F

GEN VI: Y me!

looking for Y exclusive mega stones; Aggronite, Charizadite Y, Mewtwonite Y, and Heracronite. Offering the following shinies in return: Swirlix (with whipped dream), Zigzagoon, Starmie, butterfree, Cottonee, Raichu, Nidoking, Skrelp, Aromatisse, Clawitzer, Ralts, Vivillon(sandstorm), Altaria...
  2. F

GEN VI: shiny babies

need last 3 shinies for my shiny dex! elekid, smoochum and mantyke. I can offer the following shinies in exchange: lugia, swirlix with whipped dream, starmie, combee, ralts, cottonee, caluncher, seaking, gyarados, zigzagoon, ralts, tornadus. pm me pls:)
  3. F

my little ponies

ive got a box full of event keldeos, looking for any shinies, legends, or mega stones. pm me:)
  4. F

GEN VI: y stones

looking for mewtwonite Y, charizardite Y, heracronite, and aggronite. im offering keldeo, jirachi, shiny moltres, shiny gyarados, plus I have some spare legends. pm me if interested:)
  5. F

keldeo

I have a few event keldeos, im looking for aggronite, heracronite, mewtwonite Y, and charizardite Y, pm me offers:), preferably attached to shinies but not a necessity; first come first serve
  6. F

GEN VI: y mega stones

need the following stones Aggronite, Mewtwonite Y, Charizardite Y, and Heracrontie. let me know what ud like in return I do have a lot of extra legends from every gen and some shinies thx update: ive acquired some more shinies to trade, ive now got shiny clawitzer, electabuzz, moltres...
  7. F

phiones

im breeding a lot of phiones, im looking for any shinies and specifically pokemon Y mega stones for heracross, houndoom, mewtwo, and charizard. lemme know if interested. I can also breed any other non- legendary pokemon, full dex! (except mew and the like...) if im not online to trade, just pm...
  8. F

offering legends for commons:)

hi, im looking for a shiftry and a spinda, dont care at all if theyre legit or not, any nature or lvl is fine. in exchange pick any two of the following legends Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Ho-oh, Entei, Rayquaza, Heatran, kyogre, Jirachi, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Landorus, Cresselia...
  9. F

gen 5 eeveelutions?

hey all, wondering if anyone had thoughts on whether there are/should be any new eeveelutions revealed in gen 5? if they're even making any more of them?