• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. hurristat

GO The Official Pokémon GO Community Day Thread!

I did quite well on Swinub day! I was sad, because it was scheduled during when I was out of town for a convention, but the spawns surrounding the convention were so dense I managed to get 14 shinies anyway, which tied my record!!
  2. hurristat

As a heads up: due to the server issues in Asia/Pacific, those regions will have a second Beldum community day for a future (unspecified) date.
  3. hurristat

I hope they'll do a quick move instead of a charge move like Frenzy Plant but I'm honestly expecting FP again.
  4. hurristat

I'm going to be out of town for Chikorita, so while I'm going to have the phone open I probably won't go too hard on it. I'll just trade friends for extra shiny Chikorita (I went to go fest so I am replete with good stuff worth trading for). Hopefully October will be better in terms of the...