• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. B

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

I would like a jirachi please My friend code is 163350002671
  2. B

GEN VI: shiny male slakoth with perfect ivs

Happy New year guys :evil: I was wondering if anyone has an shiny male slakoth (nicknamed Caesar) with perfect or almost perfect ivs for trade. I have a couple of decent pokemon I can trade including some shines. Thanks.
  3. B

What type would the user above be?

Fairy/dragon
  4. B

Random Images V2

Picture
  5. B

FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

Oh Ok. Thanks
  6. B

Re: I need help in Explorers of Time Im playing explorers of time and north american
  7. B

I need help in Explorers of Time Well, i was playing mystery dungeon then i saw a lone sandshrew, it was just like all the other sandshrew i saw, but with steroids. It uses rollout and knocks me out in 3 hits. I need help getting saved. The password for the SOS mail is: &+7=11 +H624& X5PXSS...
  8. B

Random Images V2

9. B

What type would the user above be?

Fairy/Psychic
  10. B

GEN VI: Foreign Protean Frog

Yep, it was a good addition