• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Cookies and Creme

Spoilers Is Ultra Sun and Moon too Similar to Sun and Moon?

Now that I finished the game I can give an actual opinion. I say it's about 90% the same as SM, but the 10% were so good imo. Not enough to make this still feel kinda like a cash grab though The main differences are here: - A much, much better story in my opinion. Probably because I avoided the...
  2. Cookies and Creme

Spoilers Is Ultra Sun and Moon too Similar to Sun and Moon?

I'm on Ula Ula Island right now and I have to say it's almost a carbon copy of Sun and Moon. Except for some added content and cutscenes this game is still fun, but the fact that it's almost the same as Sun and Moon takes away a lot of the fun and surprises