• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. F

Spoilers Is Ultra Sun and Moon too Similar to Sun and Moon?

These Third Instalments are massive cash grabs, I was glad when XY never got Z. I think we as Pokémon fans deserve more, we've been treated as a cash grab with USUM.
  2. F

The whole marketing seemed to be on Ultra Megopolis or however it's spelt. When I got there, it was more like an altar purely for the battle with Ultra Necrozma. I was expecting at least a city with a few things to explore.
  3. F

I guess we agree and disagree at the same time. USUM haven't changed anything from SM to really be worth the money anybody paid. Up until Totem Kommo-o, you could have been playing the same game. The sidequests were meaningless in many ways, they didn't amount to anything that changed the main...
  4. F

I've completed the games main storyline and the Team Rainbow Rocket arc. For a full-price game, I believe we have essentially been given DLC content at best. They've essentially added four new pokémon and Team Rainbow Rocket and called it a new game. I came across an article that explains this...