• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. F

Pokémon Survivor!

Hello one and all, and welcome to Pokemon Survivor! This thread is a juggernaut on SPPF, and is probably my very favorite thread! With permission from the owner of Pokemon Survivor there, I have come to spread the awesomeness here. Basically, what we do here is we have around 20 Pokemon at...
  2. F

Count to 60 Before Someone With Under 20 Posts Comes

This thread is a juggernaut on SPPF. I'm honored to start it here. :) However, the rules here state that counting games must consist of something other than counting, so there will be a twist. It goes as follows: With each counting post, that means each post made by someone with 20+ posts, not...