• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. TheGoldenDuck

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

An excellent starter's final stage and my favorite Gen 3 Pokemon. It's design screams an awesome combination of reptile mixed with "King (or Queen) of the Jungle". It's mega evolution can shoot it's tail LIKE A FREAKING MISSILE and then have a new one grow, like a real lizard. It is in my honest...
  2. TheGoldenDuck

Love it! It's cool that they made it a literal shadow boxer and the typing makes perfect sense. Also I think it's design is really cute. Overall I think it's a really cool Pokemon. Carbink
  3. TheGoldenDuck

I think it's cute. It's design makes it look like it's sleeping so peacefully. It evolutions may also make more sense when you take a good look at it. Think of Clamperl as if it were a fish/eel egg and you have Huntail or Gorebyss. It's pretty cool when you think about it. Oranguru
  4. TheGoldenDuck

While I can't say too much about it, I can say two things. I like that it's based of "The Ugly Duckling" what with it's evolution into Swanna and I like that it's blue. Braviary
  5. TheGoldenDuck

A pretty cool middle form between Aron and Aggron. I like it quite a lot, really awesome once it's an Aggron though. Mandibuzz
  6. TheGoldenDuck

There's something about that grin alone that makes me really like Cloyster. The typing's not half-bad either. Cool bivalve Pokemon! Kingdra
  7. TheGoldenDuck

Not too much to say about it. I think it's pretty cool, but I think I prefer it's evolved form Stoutland more. Xatu
  8. TheGoldenDuck

I like it, I think it's a unique Alolan Pokemon. I like the idea of it's ability, it's a different way of making a weak fish Pokemon strong. Pretty cool. Mamoswine
  9. TheGoldenDuck

At first I thought it was just okay. I liked the idea of a Pokemon being one type, but looking like another, but after finding out it's origin, being based off of fossilized wood, now I really like! It helps Brock had one in the anime. Farfetch'd
  10. TheGoldenDuck

I love it a lot! It's design is simple yet cute. It's one of the original 151 that always seemed very endearing to me. I also love it's transitions to it's evolved forms as they resemble each other quite well, but still look different enough, compared to Grimer/Muk or Poliwhirl/Poliwrath...
  11. TheGoldenDuck

Love cats so of course I love Litten! Roserade
  12. TheGoldenDuck

An adorable looking fox cub. If pokemon were real, I would get one in a flash. It and it's evolved form are really cool with there abilities and kitsune origin. Camerupt
  13. TheGoldenDuck

I actually really like Delphox. I still like it's pre-evolved forms a little more, but Delphox actually looks okay to me. Also Fire and Psychic is different so that's something. Tsareena
  14. TheGoldenDuck

I like it a lot. It's a surprisingly cool evolution for Dusclops with a really cool design. I also love it's name since noir is French for black. It's one of my favorite ghost Pokemon ever. Chesnaught
  15. TheGoldenDuck

I like. Totally fits the Hawaii-like setting they got going for them. Passimian
  16. TheGoldenDuck

They're okay. I like the idea of it changing it's typing and design after drinking different nectar. Sensu style is my favorite for sure. Midnight Form Lycanroc
  17. TheGoldenDuck

Adorable little angler fish pokemon. One of Gen 2's best imo. Deoxys
  18. TheGoldenDuck

It's cute! I love it. Glalie and Froslass are great too. Sudowoodo
  19. TheGoldenDuck

Favorite electric and steel type! Love it's design so much! Great evolution for Magneton. Marshadow
  20. TheGoldenDuck

A cool psychic bird with a nice origin, pre-dating the tapus as the first totem-based pokemon. I like it. Pyukumuku