• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. colours

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

oh, so that's what was wrong with my game; I actually started a fresh new game instead of a new game+ .... how silly of me. >.>;
  2. colours

^ same. ... although I do wish WoL would, at the very least, allow you to keep all the characters you've unlocked previously....
  3. colours

I beat world of light but I accidentally killed Dharkon thinking that was what I was supposed to do rip now I have to do the whole thing over again.
  4. colours

This might be needless to say, but I think the overall difficulty of Ultimate's Classic Mode really depends on who you main. I think the closest I've gotten was Zelda at 9.8, and I've heard it's easiest with her, but idk.
  5. colours

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned here already (I didn't really scroll through all 16 pages, oops), but I'm actually pretty pleased with how beefed up the level 9 AI's have gotten! I've always felt they were... for a lack of a better word, lacking, in Smash 4. It's nice to see that they're...
  6. colours

Just recently I started to watch the changes in Final Smashes and I gotta say.... I'm massively impressed and quite pleased with what I've seen so far. =O (meaning the changes in Final Smashes that were announced back in E3)
  7. colours

I do personally wonder if there will be even more unlockable characters this time around. I don't really have the faintest idea who, but Nintendo could always add some additional characters (and even more stages!) as DLC, much like they did in Sm4sh.