• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. TRNatalie

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

* lands back into the water with a splash * Whoo-hoo! Ooh, I love mint! I’ll take one after the race if that’s alright! :bulbaWave:
  2. TRNatalie

* Jumps into the air with a flying leap and splashes into the water, moving her body up and down while paddling through the water with her wings, propelling her forward with astonishing speed for a creature of the Ground type * * Flails her wings to gain balance as the water around them...
  3. TRNatalie

Ah okay. *gets in position* Are you ready? On your mark... get set...
  4. TRNatalie

Are we already in the water or are we jumping into it?
  5. TRNatalie

Awww :giggle: You too! I’ve missed this You’re on! :D
  6. TRNatalie

Likewise. * Hugs back * I’m pretty sure there’s still some around.
  7. TRNatalie

Hi all! It’s been a while :)
  8. TRNatalie

That was me, sorry. I love apples <3
  9. TRNatalie

*sneaks in wondering if I should answer some posts directed towards me* *sneaks out realizing how far the thread’s flown until then*
  10. TRNatalie

I love Lanturn!! :love: Fun watching the forums change before my eyes
  11. TRNatalie

It is! Whoo hoo!!!
  12. TRNatalie

13. TRNatalie

I had some messed up dreams last night but now I can’t remember them at all. :( All I know is that one of them was a rewritten Pokémon Movie 8 that involved Looker (from the International Police) trying to save a Champion from being murdered only to find out he’s the bad guy all along and...
  14. TRNatalie

Hi Chibighost, it’s great to see you again! * Gives candy *
  15. TRNatalie

Aww! * Jolteon nuzzles Crystal Onix * So do I although Glaceon, Leafeon, and Jolteon are high in my top favorites. (Poor Leafeon doesn’t get a lot of love :( )
  16. TRNatalie

Okay then, I have some ideas Rumika (I named mine that) Isla (the main protagonist of Foxcraft) Cinder (alternately Cynder) Ember Flametail (or Flamepelt) Some ideas I found online: Adena Agnimitra (a feminine name for fire) Aine (means fire or joy) Anala (a goddess of fire) Fiammetta Aithne
  17. TRNatalie

Is it a boy or a girl Vulpix?
  18. TRNatalie

Well, I can’t say much about the first one because I don’t think it’s forum appropriate but it involved my face bleeding while I was looking into a mirror. The second one was some of my favorite characters in various media (yes, including TRio) going on this long journey to rescue the baby...
  19. TRNatalie

I’m more alarmed about the Mantyke slamming headfirst into the ice. Also I had four weird dreams last night and I’m starting to wonder if I’m slightly insane.
  20. TRNatalie

Yikes! It’ll be interesting to see how you get past Nessa’s gym. I’ll be sure to watch your released episode after my classes today. :) If you don’t mind me asking, what is your current team (I’m assuming you started with Scorbunny if you’re going Monotype Fire)?