• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Flaze

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

As someone who's been here since the chat started (I literally have first post) I can definetily say that...wow this thread's come a really long way. Well, time to burn it down lights a match
  2. Flaze

@Crystal I've been following every season of anime almost religiously for the past uh...4 years I think, I mean I don't watch everything but I always try to check out newer shows cause I feel like for as many great anime that exist a lot of them do fall by the wayside do to not having that...
  3. Flaze

I hope you know those are fighting words my friend.
  4. Flaze

Watch it already, geez. You're makin gme wait :P
  5. Flaze

Well I'm going to be moving to a room on saturday myself, now I'll really have to take care of myself >.> being an adult sucks.
  6. Flaze

What book series are you guys tlaking about anyway?
  7. Flaze

About PMD, I always found it weird why your characters can't evolve there. It's really weird considering it's a dungeon crawler and an RPG to boot, but I guess that in retrospect it also makes sense since, if your characters could evolve, you wouldn't rely on the items or anything else and will...
  8. Flaze

Hmmm, none of that sounds really complicated or anything, if anything it all sounds like surface level RPG stuff.
  9. Flaze

So a wolf with sheep's skin? talk about parallels :p
  10. Flaze

Hey, silly jokes are what make the world go around.
  11. Flaze

Eeeeeh...not really, sayiing a majority of modern Digimon are anime girls is like, a huge overstatement since that's only a specific type of DIgimon, it's just that it's the type people tend to showcase more cause of how silly and exaggerated it is. Most Digimon tend to be beast related or are...
  12. Flaze

You can also judge based on how much profanity you use during the story or the type of themes it targets. Nowadays you can get away with a lot of themes depending on how you do it, but if you want to tackle some that are more complicated or in a more direct way then that's another indication.
  13. Flaze

Well, if it's about recommendations, a lot of the ones I can recommend have already been recommended so I'll just do some self-advertisement and recommend my story, Because You Were There. It's relatively short with only 4 chapters so far if you're looking for something quick.
  14. Flaze

I'd just sell it for whatever it's worth.
  15. Flaze

I...I actually never finished Percy Jackson. I like the series but I kept putting off reading the fourth novel, which I actually borrowed from a friend. I honestly should return it since...it's been quite a few years since the last time I saw them.
  16. Flaze

Do you think this problem applies to something like Minority Report as well? It is true however that speculative fiction stories, especially sci-fi stories, tend to focus more on the gimmick that essentially defines their world, though granted you have stories like Do Android Dream of Electric...
  17. Flaze

Add my hat to the "can't find a job" ring, even with a degree in software engineering v: My country's in such a bad state that companies are looking for people with either a lot of experience or who are geniuses and pick up things right from the get go and sadly, try as I might, I'm neither of...
  18. Flaze

All right everyone, let's all have some fun and kick some team skull butt.
  19. Flaze

Can't go wrong with a metal fairy that came from an egg.
  20. Flaze

I wanna sleep in game D: