• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Arylett Charnoa

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I usually don't really have much of an opinion on the first stage in an evolutionary line. I prefer Flaaffy or Ampharos. [I do think it has a more interesting design than Wooloo though.] Torterra.
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Don't really feel much towards it one way or the other. The face mask is kind of cool, I suppose. I prefer Archeops out of the two Unovan fossils though. Rillaboom.
  3. Arylett Charnoa

I do like its color scheme, and I've had a mild interest in it kind of, but I usually just ignore it and don't use it period. Alolan Golem.
  4. Arylett Charnoa

I have trouble liking the aesthetics of humans and they are much better looking apes. Monkeys and apes? I almost never like them period. This guy is just another ugly monkey to me. Ditto.
  5. Arylett Charnoa

It's cool. I don't dislike it, really. But I don't super love it either. Dewgong.
  6. Arylett Charnoa

It's awesome. Xatu reminds me of Quetzalcoatl as well, one of my favorite mythological creatures, just with its color scheme. I've never quite used one except in Pokemon Stadium 2, but I plan on having one on the team in my HeartGold I'll be starting up soon. Heracross.
  7. Arylett Charnoa

Reminds me of my husband. He had such a noble and powerful image associated with him, like an aura knight of justice. Also helps that he is a canine on two legs. I tend to like those. Braixen.
  8. Arylett Charnoa

I prefer Hoppip, as it has cute cat ears and a color scheme more appealing to me. Jumpluff is okay, but it's not really a Pokemon I think about much or have a preference for. Flareon.
  9. Arylett Charnoa

This Pokemon has captured my heart since I was a child and for the longest time, it was pretty much my favorite. It is majestic and I constantly dream of riding on this one above all. I like in particular how they took a shisa and just made it look so much better. It has a unique design, even in...
  10. Arylett Charnoa

I have no opinion on it other than "It exists." Its design is too boring for me to really think about. Lickitung.
  11. Arylett Charnoa

How cute! I prefer her white coat to the male version, though I do think the male version also has an overall cuter look, whilst she looks like a kind of a sophisticated lady who thinks everything is too good for her. Although I also have a little preference for her due to her being my first...
  12. Arylett Charnoa

I wouldn't even really think of this Pokemon very much nowadays if not for Smash. Smash kind of made me dislike it because it just seems more annoying there, what with its anime cries and its nonsensical Rest attack that makes people fly into the air for no reason. Zeraora.
  13. Arylett Charnoa

What a great Pokemon. Very nice color scheme and unique design. And actually, it is one of the few I prefer the shiny form of to the original coloration. Dewpider.
  14. Arylett Charnoa

I do not like it. Its design is artificial and fake-looking to me, and just trying too hard to endear people to it. Remoraid.
  15. Arylett Charnoa

I find it to be kind of beautiful and weird, and its lack of a face only adds to its mystique. I guess I would liken it to a piece of abstract art. So yes, I do like it. Tropius.
  16. Arylett Charnoa

I love it. Its pure white color scheme and cute cat design appeal to me, and it helps that my first shiny ever was a female Espurr that I later evolved. (I do prefer the male's friendlier-looking disposition though.) Qwilfish?
  17. Arylett Charnoa

I'm not really interested in it until it sheds its helmet and blooms into the beautiful Silvally. It just looks bulky and cumbersome until then. (Though I do like the idea of evolving it by happiness to unlock its true potential.) Magmar.
  18. Arylett Charnoa

Cute, but I prefer its final evolutions. Dewgong?
  19. Arylett Charnoa

It never crosses my mind. In fact, I forgot it existed until just now. I really don't care for it. Miltank.
  20. Arylett Charnoa

A very beautiful Pokemon with unfortunate typing. I don't care though. I love graceful icy elegance and its icy gems. Kecleon.