• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. ArvAl

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

"War...war never ends. It's always the destruction between two opposing sides. Truth or ideals? Good or bad? Nay! The authority never cares! Only those with rational sanity can live long until their demise. Revolution never fades. The resistance will remain forever!" *proceeds to pay ME with...
  2. ArvAl

*drills through RM* Sup
  3. ArvAl

Everyone needs sugar.
  4. ArvAl

Maybe it's because of my age I may get a bit sentimental if all the veterans returned, but you know what, I prefer if the young'uns are doing the big work here. Don't be shy, I'm still young too. Fresh blood is always welcome~~~
  5. ArvAl

Oh give them a chance, eventually they might put their deranged ideas to wreck this place again. Still kinda strange to see this quoted guy above being famous. It doesn't feel...right, should have been a tiny looney engineer like usual. Perhaps the guy I remember the most was Kakuna Matata...
  6. ArvAl

I only want to have fun a little bit. It's almost summer anyway so my thoughts are like: why don't I come here to say hello? At least RM remains insane like usual. Btw, I mostly know the mods, everyone else is a new face. Dang I feel old again.
  7. ArvAl

Trust me, with my age, I can still talk like a helpful boy scout you meet everyday.
  8. ArvAl

Oh don't mind him. That senile madman thought he had seen an old friend. I'm young and new, just like most of everyone here :D
  9. ArvAl

~Don't mind me I'm just passing by weeee~