• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. BigDocFan

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

Gone and pre-ordered Pokemon Sword having opted for Sirfetch'd over Galarian Ponyta, ordered off Amazon for £44.85 Game stores had it for £50
  2. BigDocFan

Received a message from Lisa Ortiz this morning which left me nervous, my last message to her got a thumbs down and she sent random letters so I feared I'd done something to upset her Turns out that was all sent by accident
  3. BigDocFan

Fair enough, we all have our likes and dislikes
  4. BigDocFan

I'm guessing you mean it as a joke as I am neither
  5. BigDocFan

I'm curious to hear what people think about this pic I took last May
  6. BigDocFan

Pokemon is naturally only one of my interests, another is Monkey World Ape Rescue centre in Dorset for which I visit regularly, here is a pic of my adopted chimp Eddi grooming her little brother Bart
  7. BigDocFan

An adorable pic I took last March
  8. BigDocFan

Welcome back Finnish, I've been more active in the games section