• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Harryghost

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

LOVE IT!!! :love::love::love: It's one of my best Normal-type Pokémon hands down! (y):love::love::love: Jynx
  2. Harryghost

A cute Pokémon, to say the least. :X3: Marill
  3. Harryghost

It's just too cute to not like! :love::love::love::love::love: Luxio
  4. Harryghost

Awesome design (y)(y). One of my favourite Generation I Pokémon. I always found this Pokémon to be very cool, back in my childhood, reason being its ability to learn Acid Armor. :p Alakazam
  5. Harryghost

Its concept and backstory are pretty intriguing. I always wanted a chimeric Pokémon, and I was not disappointed in both it and its evolution. (y) Zebstrika
  6. Harryghost

A pretty awesome Pokémon; still, I wish it had more in the base defenses. I am still sometimes bothered by the lack of its tail though. :p:p Araquanid
  7. Harryghost

It's a powerful Pokémon, to say the least. Dragalge
  8. Harryghost

One of my favorite dog Pokémon. I like its design and its cry very much. Those base stats are pretty amazing as well. An easy 10/10 from me. :X3::love: Makuhita
  9. Harryghost

It's a real beautiful Pokémon to me. Love its design very much. :love::love::X3: Bayleef
  10. Harryghost

It's a steel bagworm of mystery. What's not to like in it?! :X3::X3: Golurk
  11. Harryghost

One of my favorite Normal-type Pokémon. LOVE IT!!! :love::love::love::love: Corphish
  12. Harryghost

Love its design. I really liked watching Harley's from the anime. Hope, it gets more screen time in the future. (y) Avalugg
  13. Harryghost

Cool Pokémon. Has an interesting concept. Those base stats are quite good too. Leavanny
  14. Harryghost

It's a beautiful Pokémon. :love::cry::love: Bellossom
  15. Harryghost

I really like Blissey. It's such a cool, versatile Pokémon even though it is used mostly for stall purposes. Love it. :love: Umm... that post is about 8 months old. o_O Chingling
  16. Harryghost

It's an adorable, cute Pokémon, to say the least. :love::love: Smoochum
  17. Harryghost

I like how it has a serious expression on its face, yet it manages to maintain its cuteness. :X3::love: Togetic
  18. Harryghost

Awesome design, awesome stats and an awesome cry. 10/10. (y):cool: Rapidash
  19. Harryghost

A real cute Pokémon! :X3: Bergmite
  20. Harryghost

It has a beautiful design and that expression on its face is quite graceful. :cool: Seaking