• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. dig

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

POKéM:cautious:N
  2. dig

four thousand, six hundred and fifty bottles of beer on the wall, four thousand, six hundred and fifty bottles of beer. take one down pass it around now there are fewer bottles of beer on the wall
  3. dig

Very good for me. It keeps my scales shiny
  4. dig

i Eat An All Reptile Diet And It’s Oddly Creepy When I Write It All Like This.
  5. dig

< - this guy is me.
  6. dig

top 10 Pokemons of all time; 1 - Squirtle 2 - Snorlax 3 - Pikachu, Gengar, Charizard, Pikachu, Pikachu, Gengar, Vaporeon 4 - Espeon 5 - Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Quagsire 6 - Mewtwo, Mew 7 - Mewtwo 8 - Rayquaza 9 - Rayquaza 10 - Rayquaza 11 - Rayquaza 12 - Rayquaza 13 - Rayquaza 14 -...
  7. dig

Open. Don't ask why we're closed, obviously we have removed posts from public view.
  8. dig

This thread is locked until further notice due to posts and user behaviour. We will open again soon. Thank you for your patience.
  9. dig

It would be quite funny if we just started RM 16 with no announcement or anything
  10. dig

F is for frolic through all the flowers U is for N is for nose picking sharing gum and sand licking here with my best buddy
  11. dig

N is for No survivors.
  12. dig

Bombs
  13. dig

That's not how you do it. It goes; F is for Fire that burns down the whole town. U is for Uranium...
  14. dig

is for friendship doing things together U is for you and me N is for anywhere and anytime at all Down here in the deep blue sea
  15. dig

I'm not sure if I could listen/watch that for 30 minutes. Really don't like those shrill voices they have in anime. Bit like nails on chalkboard for me.
  16. dig

lol
  17. dig

You have ruined my fun.
  18. dig

The post below is 100% true and cannot be refuted.
  19. dig

Don't mind me, just digging my way down the the bottom of the page.
  20. dig

Evereyeone be on the look out for April Fools pranks