• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. BinkVallen

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Late to the party on this topic but I couldn't do a darkfic if I tried. All I write is puppies and rainbows. As for science, I've tried before but now I've decided that it's not worth it and I should just let things be kinda magic-y. I'm not clever enough to come up with plausible sounding...
  2. BinkVallen

I left my 3DS at home over break so I couldn't play my new pokemon game without borrowing my brother's (which got him annoyed pretty quick). Now I'm finally back at home and can use my own... except I can't find the charger and the battery's dead. ;___;
  3. BinkVallen

Confession, I thought he was a girl for the longest time. Still have to remind myself sometimes.
  4. BinkVallen

Yeah, I was supposed to have this character worksheet thing I was working on done by today, sort of promised people I would... I haven't worked on it since december. :/
  5. BinkVallen

Totally worth it, I get to put the mannequin in my apartment when I get one and creep out all my friends. Also I just realized a better answer to your question is Agalmatophilia. I will strive to be more informative in the future.
  6. BinkVallen

One that I would rate a solid 4/10
  7. BinkVallen

The Gap store at a mall near me was going out of business, they had a whole jar of baby hands. They were also selling their full mannequins for $25. May or may not have bought one. >.> But my mom got two baby hands and a mannequin, so she's weirder than me.
  8. BinkVallen

I'm sad because I have to go back to college tomorrow and I just lost my phone at the mall. However, I am also happy because I bought girl scout cookies and got a baby mannequin hand for free:
  9. BinkVallen

I still barely know what's going to happen in this next chapter I'm writing. I'm no good at planning. Maybe I'll have it done in another six months.
  10. BinkVallen

But I can barely keep my attention of a tv plot, let alone read... unless I put the stories through a text to speech program and listened to a crappy robotic audiobook version! Flaze, you're a genius.
  11. BinkVallen

It's good to see everyone again. ;w; So many familiar faces. I'm glad to see this place hasn't changed too much (besides the layout, but I figured out how to switch back to good ol' kyogre and groudon instead of that low-contrast blue weirdness). I want to dive into getting caught up on reading...
  12. BinkVallen

Helloooo everyone, it's been a while. I missed this place. Since I've been writing my old fanfic again and doing more pokemon fanart I've decided to come back, although I have no idea how active I'll be once school starts again. But this really is the best writing community I've ever been a part...
  13. BinkVallen

My high school was always pretty good about teaching Shakespeare. There was a traveling Shakespearean troupe that came to my high school every year to perform Romeo and Juliet for the freshmen. When we learned about The Tempest we didn't even read it all the way through. We were split up into...
  14. BinkVallen

I've never seen Dragonball Z so maybe my two cents aren't worth much (or maybe they're worth even more, if the average person hasn't seen DBZ), but I can't fathom the show ever reaching anywhere near Shakespeare levels. All the general non-anime-watching public seems to know about it is that the...
  15. BinkVallen

I always get like this when I don't have free time. 99% of them will be forgotten by the end of finals. Not this one, though. One of my school projects is going faster than I thought so I'm procrastinating. Already started. Any requests for what to breed Magikarp with?
  16. BinkVallen

As yes, I've seen those around. I agree that a lot of people are making them too extreme, more full-on fusion than inheriting a couple of the father's traits. The subtle ones are better. I want to try making some as soon as I'm not drowning in finals, but I don't know which pokemon to do...
  17. BinkVallen

Gosh darn it I always do that, thank you. (And you don't have to submit the form if you don't want, no hard feelings. :P) I'm really glad you're finding it useful. o3o I wish there was a more graceful way for people to save their answers, but I would probably have to move off of Google Forms...
  18. BinkVallen

You know, screw it, I don't want to have to send out PMs to everyone, so anyone who wants to test run it can go do that here.
  19. BinkVallen

Heeeeey, so, I created another original character survey, this one with more open-ended questions. Anyone want to take it for a test drive? Also, happy 4/20 everyone
  20. BinkVallen

Hey guys hey guys you should all get tab for a cause so that you can raise money for charity while surfing the web also I want to refer someone so I can get extra heart points to donate. It's really cool, it makes it so a tiny little ad shows up in the bottom of the page whenever you open a new...