• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. RTLfan

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Its minimalist design is cool and pond skaters are underrated creatures with a look ability. Skiploom
  2. RTLfan

I never liked Stunfisk. Some say its 'derpiness' is endearing but I think it's derpy in an actual sense...meaning in a bad way. It also looks like a poop soiled diaper o me. Carnivine
  3. RTLfan

Absolutely nothing special. The whole evolutionary line is a waste of the T Rex species. Very very unremarkable. Noctowl
  4. RTLfan

Ugh I don't like. It's just an ugly nasty thing (not that it was meant to be beautiful or cute or something). Noctowl
  5. RTLfan

Pointless nasty Pokemon and the design is not much either. At least it's average in my books...there's much much MUCH worse out there. Torchic
  6. RTLfan

I like it a lot (not quite as much as its evo though). I like the idea of a humanoid woman made of a plant. I don't like that it is (or comes across?) a bit bratty. Torchic
  7. RTLfan

I think it’s one of the more uninspired designs in Pokémon :) The most forgettable Pokemon in my book. Xatu
  8. RTLfan

I like it a lot more than its evolution. Like the way it looks but I wouldn't say the design is very good per se. Goldeen
  9. RTLfan

I like the idea of such a large crow. And it looks rather noble even though it looks dark too. Xatu
  10. RTLfan

The only crab or lobster Pokemon that I actually like. Quite cute. Goldeen
  11. RTLfan

Love the bouquet hands, the capte, and the 'hair'. Bada** pretty warrior. Carnivine
  12. RTLfan

I would've like it a lot more if it didn't have those angry red eyes. Bibarel
  13. RTLfan

A prevo for a Rampardos which I really like. I especially like that the hard bit on their head is blue. Reminds me of a diamond or sapphire. Grovyle
  14. RTLfan

I like it. It comes across as more hyper, boyish, sheepdog-like than all the other Eeeveelutions....and it doesn't have a tail either...for better or worse. Ariados
  15. RTLfan

Neat concept but the actual design is very very underwhelming. Galvantula
  16. RTLfan

Nice and rather unique design. Not a very nice creature though. Goldeen
  17. RTLfan

I like that it hops and that it has a 'skirt'...and it's a very sweet thing of course. An average or slightly above average Pokemon for me. Bibarel
  18. RTLfan

Not a fan of the design at all....the two hairs on top, the 'fringe', the tail paw shapes...a total mega cliche of what a 'typical' monkey. Definitely a step down from Aipom. Goldeen
  19. RTLfan

Never been a fan of this popular Pokemon. What's too like about rage and ugliness? Kirlia
  20. RTLfan

One giant weasel -hing. Ugly and scary but not a bad idea/design. Grovyle