• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. TouyaShiro

"What do the two above have in common?" Game

The last four avatars all feature a Pokémon whose final evolution is capable of Mega Evolution. In addition, the above two avatars are from the same family, the Bagon line, and mention "Dragon" as part of their usertitle.
  2. TouyaShiro

The last four avatars were Pokémon, the last three users all joined after I returned from my 3-year hiatus from the forums, and the last two users were both online when I wrote this post.
  3. TouyaShiro

Both of them joined after I did, but they're also far more active than I am, even now.
  4. TouyaShiro

Both of the above have received over 12,300 likes as of this post.
  5. TouyaShiro

I'm unfamiliar with the both of them. Serious answer, though, both of them have Pokémon-related avatars.
  6. TouyaShiro

The last four posters participated in the Halloween event like I did!
  7. TouyaShiro

Though the two franchises are different, both of them as of this post have anime-related avatars and self-created banners.
  8. TouyaShiro

The (then-)current avatars of both of the above users are waifu material, in their own way.
  9. TouyaShiro

Both of them are currently Ghost-type Pokémon avatars.
  10. TouyaShiro

The above three avatars, as of this post, all have Pokémon as their avatar of choice.
  11. TouyaShiro

Both above users' avatars at this point are some shade of orange (much like mine), and have transparency under the Bluebook theme (unlike mine lol). Also, uh, I think the thread doesn't normally go with someone commenting on themselves and someone else...
  12. TouyaShiro

Neither of them were around when I first joined the forums - and when I first returned after pretty much abandoning it for a while.
  13. TouyaShiro

Both were here before I was. (And were a lot more active, too, considering how I pretty much abandoned the forums for 3 years straight after first joining!)
  14. TouyaShiro

Both of them have used the exact same Sylveon Rainbow Cloud banner (and maybe even Dream World artwork for their avatar) at some point in time.
  15. TouyaShiro

The above users, at the time of this post, have a messages count that starts with a 1, and likes received that start with a 4.
  16. TouyaShiro

Both have a relatively large sig and have broken 100 trophy points.
  17. TouyaShiro

They've both butted heads at each other recently. For the record I usually only do one similarity because that saves similarities between the same two users for another day, lol
  18. TouyaShiro

Both avatars involve frogs. Somehow. Don't ask me why. You'd have gotten it if you saw what happened at the time of this post.
  19. TouyaShiro

Both have signatures with text and at least one image.
  20. TouyaShiro

Both joined before I did.