• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. BigBadButterfree

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I'm like, mad about how they treat Olimar. They should've made the other 4 captains alternate costumes, not just Alph. Also, why do Olimar and Alph not make any sounds? Both have clearly distinct voices in Pikmin 3 and could easily make some sounds during the game. And for the love of Water...
  2. BigBadButterfree

Why would you ruin him for me :cry: Sheldon is such a cutie and you had to go and say that.
  3. BigBadButterfree

Haha I've got every character and I'm fairly certain I still haven't played as a handful.
  4. BigBadButterfree

I have to applaud your diligence in classic mode completion. I did it with just my favorites, then whatever characters were necessary to complete blocks on the challenges page, and haven't touched it since. Lol I don't have that kind of dedication.
  5. BigBadButterfree

I kinda hope the new person isn't just another character with a sword. We have so many swordfighters, we don't need more. Like really, FE has so much more than just swordsmen, why does every character in smash have a sword?
  6. BigBadButterfree

I know some people hate them, but I honestly feel like they could have done more with the echo fighters. Like, Impa could've been an echo of Sheik. Alph should've been an echo of Olimar (that uses rock pikmin instead of purple's, tho they would function identically). Also, I don't quite...
  7. BigBadButterfree

There's easy, normal, and hard. So not as extensive as the difficulty settings in Subspace Emissary. Also, I've only done normal and some of the matches kick my add, so I'm afraid to try hard. I also haven't looked into whether or not you can change the difficulty after choosing at the start.
  8. BigBadButterfree

I was so excited to unlock Pokemon trainer and finally get to play as Ivysaur again, but I feel like they've ruined him. His cones don't reach as far and he's just... Too different. Kinda sad, but I'll keep trying to make him work. Still have yet to get Olimar tho... :cautious:
  9. BigBadButterfree

They also altered Mythra's outfit (from Xenoblade Chronicles 2) since she shows a lot of... Skin .yeah, let's say skin.
  10. BigBadButterfree

Yeah, I guess Nintendo caved and patched it already.
  11. BigBadButterfree

I would love Skull Kid, but didn't they kind of already use his would-be final smash as an assist trophy (i.e. the moon)? And I really don't like that recent leak of the final banner. I know some people have strong evidence of it being real, but those characters just don't seem like ones that...
  12. BigBadButterfree

I was honestly expecting her to be an echo of Villager. Pleasantly surprised.
  13. BigBadButterfree

Obviously. But that's still almost 28 hours of listening to stuff to filter out what I want or not.
  14. BigBadButterfree

Great, 5 characters I don't care about. The stage morph seems fun for casual matches. The mode where you pick a lineup of characters also seems cool. Too bad it's only 3 or 5 and not customizable. As someone who lives and breathes videogame music, 800+ tracks is a but excessive. How will I...
  15. BigBadButterfree

Beth 4 smash
  16. BigBadButterfree

Maybe Vaati from Zelda could work as a toon link -ish villian? Lol now you have me thinking of franchises that don't have a villian representative. The first one that came to mind was Pikmin. Plasm Wraith for smash plz lol.
  17. BigBadButterfree

Aw, really? He would've made a much better echo character for this game than a stupid alternate costume like he was made. Poor franchise needs more love.
  18. BigBadButterfree

With the inclusion of so many characters, it really is hard to think of new ones. I wouldn't mind seeing some new Zelda character like Fi or Impa, and I've always wanted Chibi-Robo to get in but it's basically a dead franchise so I don't have high hopes. One thing I really want changed is for...