• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. TRNatalie

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like it, even more than Yamper. I really like the face and eyes of it the most. It’s a good doggo. Voltorb
  2. TRNatalie

An underrated giraffe baby. One of my favorite Pokémon from Johto and of the Psychic type. Mantine
  3. TRNatalie

I love it. Not only is it a really cute design but it’s my sister’s favorite Pokémon. I only wish it got more love (although SwSh was nice to it). Part of me wishes it was a branched evolution from Cacnea but at the same time, hey more cactuses. Glameow
  4. TRNatalie

He’s still a cute kitty at times A good relatable friend, my favorite Ghost type. Love the mystery around it. Purrloin
  5. TRNatalie

I LOVE Yanmega! It is so cool! Obviously I have quite a lot of bias towards it as a TRio fan (Jessie’s being the first Rocket mon I ever saw aside from Meowth and Wobbuffet) but I also really like how it’s just a giant prehistoric dragonfly. I also really like dragonflies and Yanmega has such a...
  6. TRNatalie

I know a lot of people don’t really like it because it’s derpy looking and they expect an angler fish Pokémon to be more menacing but I really like it. I think it has a really cool typing, a good movepool, it’s cute in it’s own way, and I liked it in the anime. Definitely one of my favorites...
  7. TRNatalie

I love it, I love my wooly heart bat with big ears so much!! It’s so cute! One of my favorite lines from Gen 5! I hate how underrated it is. :( Chesnaught
  8. TRNatalie

I love it, it’s got an elegant design and nice color scheme. Definitely my favorite fully evolved kitty and one of my favorite Unova mons. I love seeing them in the Wild Area. Corvisquire
  9. TRNatalie

Pretty cute, I like it. I think it’s really cool how it was foreshadowed all the way back in Generation 1. Spheal
  10. TRNatalie

I love it, I just wish it’s sprite stayed quadrupedal. Klefki
  11. TRNatalie

While I’m not a fan of it’s evolution, I have a lot of sentimental attachment towards Spearow. Now Spearow holds a special place in my heart as one of my favorite regional birds. I love it’s design and it’s fierce and never give up attitude. I’ve created several Spearow OCs in my stories in...
  12. TRNatalie

Original, cute! Galarian, awesome! One of my favorite early route mammals for sure! Rattata
  13. TRNatalie

I love it, it’s adorable! It already has such a cute design and happy expression but add in that you can basically decorate and customize it in over 50 ways, it becomes fantastic! I love my little cake fairy so much! * hugs it * Magcargo
  14. TRNatalie

I like it! Honestly Unova knocked it out of the park with Electric types. I just wish it got more love. :( Whismur
  15. TRNatalie

I love the backstory and the lore of it but I find it kind of overexposed. Mew
  16. TRNatalie

I like it. Derpy loving Venus Flytrap that likes to chew on your head. Loved James’ in the anime, wish it got a better send off. Stufful
  17. TRNatalie

Adorable and underrated. I’m really glad it was one of the ones that made it to Sword and Shield. Liepard
  18. TRNatalie

Pretty cute! Rowlet
  19. TRNatalie

I really like it. My tough girl, Bonecruncher got me out of many situations in AlphaSapphire. Speaking of early route Dark types, Purrloin
  20. TRNatalie

I don’t care if it’s awful in battle, it’s gorgeous and I love it. It and Amaura are my favorite fossil Pokémon for sure! Ninja’d What can I say, it’s awesome! I love how it stands out from a lot of other Tyranosaurs in Pokémon and pop culture in general in being one of the few depictions with...