• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Peekaboo Pikachu

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's okay I guess Gardevoir
  2. Peekaboo Pikachu

Its shiny looks radioactive, therefore making it awesome Goodra
  3. Peekaboo Pikachu

I like it, it's unique Scrafty
  4. Peekaboo Pikachu

One of my favorite Dragon types, though I wish it had a better shiny Lucario
  5. Peekaboo Pikachu

I think it's very cute and I love the fact that it's a dragon type yet looks like a bird, that makes it unique. Mareanie
  6. Peekaboo Pikachu

Eh, I prefer Nidoqueen to be honest Empoleon
  7. Peekaboo Pikachu

It's pretty cool. Primarina
  8. Peekaboo Pikachu

I wish I could have one on my team but for some stupid reason the whole "turning the console upside down" thing doesn't work when I tried to evolve my Inkay in XY. Maybe it doesn't work with a 2DS, or maybe mine's just defective. (n) Lopunny
  9. Peekaboo Pikachu

It's just meh. Weezing is kinda cool though (what is it with me and Pokemon who have extra heads?) Speaking of which... Alolan Exeggutor
  10. Peekaboo Pikachu

It's very pretty. I think I had an Espeon back in my Gold/Silver days. Celesteela
  11. Peekaboo Pikachu

I think it's awesome, I just wish that you didn't have to trade Graveler to evolve it. Alakazam
  12. Peekaboo Pikachu

Long-lost twin of Jaime from Mythbusters (sorry if I misspelled his name) Glalie
  13. Peekaboo Pikachu

Two words: Santa Penguin Pumpkaboo
  14. Peekaboo Pikachu

It's pretty cool, I just wish that there was easier/earlier access to the Dusk Stone needed to evolve it into its third and final form. Diggersby
  15. Peekaboo Pikachu

I haven't used Aggron in battle so I can't really comment on it. Design-wise it's pretty cool though. I always thought it should be Steel/Dragon instead of Steel/Rock. Aromatisse
  16. Peekaboo Pikachu

It's pretty cool. Kinda creepy though. Ampharos
  17. Peekaboo Pikachu

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! Mimikyu
  18. Peekaboo Pikachu

I like it. Why, you ask? Well, Wynaut? (Sorry, couldn't resist... Hehe...) Axew
  19. Peekaboo Pikachu

I like it. Unique design, and it helps that I'm a sucker for Fire types. Primarina
  20. Peekaboo Pikachu

It's very elegant-looking. I'm low-key considering it for a Fighting Mono-type run in X, though the high level at which it evolves is a bit of a deterrent. And yet, I have no problem leveling up a Scraggy for a Scrafty for said run... Go figure... Toxicroak