• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. P

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

So I'm thinking about writing some kind of essay thing on.. God. Just like the different viewpoints and arguments for his existence and against it. Like an expository essay.
  2. P

God, these past couple months have been so busy. But it's all gonna be done in like the next week, and then I'll have loads of free time again to do whatever I want :D.
  3. P

Thanks a lot, Tophat! I can't wait to go :D.
  4. P

I received a full scholarship to this private, preparatory school that I've wanted to go to for the longest of times~ :D.
  5. P

Legacy; Great to have you back, man! :D Also, OMG OMG OMG OMG GUESS WHAT EVERYONE.
  6. P

Huh, haha, that's weird o_0. Was it off eBay or something? :P
  7. P

If you don't mind me asking, what tablet was it? I'm hoping to get myself a Nexus 7 Tablet for my birthday because it seems awesome and a great alternative to those crappy-ass iPads everybody's always dancing about it. God, Android is just so much better than iOS could ever be.
  8. P

Batman Begins was a fine entryway, but I think The Dark Knight was where things really got darker and more complex. The Dark Knight Rises was something short of an epic climax, imo it was really awesome but had the potential to be greater; it's all cause of the ending, but otherwise, the story...
  9. P

What do you mean by imprecisions? I couldn't see anything, but maybe I missed some things. Was Bane really unintelligible? I could understand him fine :P.
  10. P

Yeah I thought of that, too. In fact, I actually thought he was dead and the scene at the end was Alfred imagining his wish being complete. But it would've definitely been a better ending if he died. The Dark Knight Trilogy are probably the best Batman movies ever made.
  11. P

I don't think they had that in mind xD. I think it's supposed to be a happy ending, with all the people surviving and stuff. But like I said before, with the whole "Does Batman die" or "Does Batman not die" I really think it's up to the viewers' interpretation, which is a pretty cool thing...
  12. P

I know this is a while back but I feel like I had to reply. TDKR is imo the best, or one of the best, movies ever made, it's so good! The ending can be a bit confusing, but allow me to explain. (Spoilered for people who haven't seen it)
  13. P

I've never fainted, but since we're talking about fears... Look, I don't care if I'm a guy, ok? But I have severe, severe entomophobia. Basically, I hate bugs, all of them, even ants. They scare the hell out of me. I can't touch them, I can't be near them, and I can't be near where they were. I...
  14. P

I'm currently struggling motivation wise to write. I mean, why is it that writers struggle with motivation? If we like our stories, which we obviously do since we're typing them, why do we struggle so much. I can't bring myself to open up word and start writing, it's insane.
  15. P

No romance in my upcoming fic, called Mello. Pure thrill and tragedy. Though for a fic that's already out, Joebro; I would advise you to check out Brotherhood by G-Mama, or one of his awesome past works called Are We Heroes.
  16. P

I agree with Feli. Mario was a perfect example. He says all kinds of things, but is mostly silent. You never hear him talk, they use some kind of gibberish sound effect when he's talking to imply that he's talking in the Mario and Luigi games. He doesn't have any actual lines of dialogue...
  17. P

Kelleo; I love Zelda! Easily one of Nintendo's best series. My favorite is A Link to the Past. Yourself? LightningTopaz; I saw that! It seems pretty cool, and kind of funny. Can't wait to see it.
  18. P

Lol xD. Ewwwww. I think, and I may just be Captain Obvious here, but I think that the "gooey clear white stuff" is really just semen xD. Ewwwww.
  19. P

Hmm, seems like my sig banner may need some work. Anyways, I'm happy to have carried an image map feature to it :D. Hope y'all like it! Now I'm formulating stuff fortwo fics. Both take place in the real world, but also have Pokémon. It's in no way a crossover, but I guess you could say both...
  20. P

I've spent all day so far doing nothing but procrastinating and formulating stuff for my new fic. Also making my new awesome sig banner :D