• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Treble's Knight

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Was actually kind of creeped out by this thing when I was younger (before I started getting back into Pokemon). Smosh released a parody movie trailer called "The Ditto" years ago and after watching it I was like "yeahhh no don't like that little dude.". Watching the video again, I honestly don't...
  2. Treble's Knight

It's certainly not my favorite legendary Pokemon, but it's pretty neat. It's got a cool typing and an interesting design. Honestly it almost gives me ultra beast vibes with its weird skeleton. Virizion
  3. Treble's Knight

It's the last final evo of the regional rodent that I actually like. Still, it's kinda meh design. I prefer Galarian Linoone to it. Heracross
  4. Treble's Knight

It and Pidgeot were my favorite regional birdw until Rookidee and Corviknight were released. Centiskorch
  5. Treble's Knight

I have no idea why I haven't used this Pokemon yet. Its design is simple but almost intimidating. Fomantis
  6. Treble's Knight

An absolute beauty. I would love to use one of these one day (but I hate the fact that it's a trade evolution). Mesprit
  7. Treble's Knight

While I prefer the design of it's pre-evo more, I do like this Pokemon. It has a really cool type combo (and they are 2 of my favorite types too). Wurmple
  8. Treble's Knight

While these days I prefer the other two Kanto starters (and their evolutions) above the Charmander line, I have to say I have a soft spot for Charmander in particular. It was one of my favorite Pokemon as a kid and I dreamed of having my own. I even had a toy Pokeball that came with a...
  9. Treble's Knight

It's aight. Just a generic bird Pokemon. I probably have several named Kevin, after the pigeon my best friend named when we were out in the city one night. Frillish
  10. Treble's Knight

It's a cute mythical, and that's it. Idk I'm pretty neutral to it. And it's not like I'm just not a fan of cute mythical, I love them, but this one I just... I just don't feel anything about it. Spritzee
  11. Treble's Knight

Ohhh good doggo. Okay well not technically, but close enough. Great design, has an awesome Shiny. It is a bit on the weaker side unfortunately, but that didn't stop me from using it on my Omega Ruby team. Passimian
  12. Treble's Knight

I've never used one, and I like the concept of it. The design is super creepy too. Glad I never got in the habit of throwing out my stuffed animals. Pachirisu
  13. Treble's Knight

The design just doesn't click for me, but I have one in Go named "T-Tar-Tart" and he's my highest CPed Pokemon, so I'm fond of him. Litleo
  14. Treble's Knight

Feelings are pretty much neutral. I do remember the first time I saw it though and I was like "wow, what gen did this come from?" after I had played Pokemon Crystal and SoulSilver Apparently I didn't see this one anywhere. Marill
  15. Treble's Knight

I actually don't hate it. I think I prefer it's pre-evos a bit more, but it is pretty interesting looking. The designs not too complicated, but not too simple. Object-based Pokemon have always been a thing, but other than the lame simplistic designs from Gen 1 for objects (looking at you...
  16. Treble's Knight

It's such a freaking cutie. I love Spinarak, especially it's shiny form. Ariados is meh, but Spinarak's adorable and I want one as a pet. Blitzle
  17. Treble's Knight

It's okay. Honestly just neutral to it. Bergmite
  18. Treble's Knight

Super cute Pokemon, and was very fun to use Mankey
  19. Treble's Knight

Dislike it, a lot. I don't like any of the regis actually, but the big one is especially bad. Mantine
  20. Treble's Knight

Pretty awesome looking and a powerful Pokemon. I loved using the Froakie line, and Frogadier is quite a good middle stage Pokemon. Bergmite