• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Rockapheller

Official Valentine's Day Voting

The official website of Pokémon is conducting a vote for people to choose the character they would spend Valentine's Day with. Voting is done on twitter, retweeting the image with the hashtag of the character they chose This is the official twitter where the vote is taking place...
  2. Rockapheller

As Kanto lover, an old school fan, I feel overwhelmed by Nostalgia

Fact: When I became obsessed with Pokémon, the TV show, there were only 151 Pokémon and we knew nothing about contests, coordinator stuffs, anything else than a basic Pokémon Trainer and Pokémon League. For the old school fans, there was only Ash, Misty and Brock. For sure, when Pokémon has...
  3. Rockapheller

Which series have the best art style?

Each and every series have introduced, less or more, some changes throughout the regions within the artstyle. Which has been your favourites so far? (Poll allows you to vote up to 2 series)
  4. Rockapheller

Do you feel overwhelmed by Ash and Pikachu

It's been over 20 years since we started watching Ash's journey across many regions. How do you feel about them? Do you think they expired already and need to be changed, or do you believe Ash and Pikachu are potentially the best characters we could end up having?
  5. Rockapheller

It's been exactly one year: What are your thoughts on Sun & Moon animé so far?

It's been exactly one year: What are your thoughts on Sun & Moon animé so far? What are your expectations/wishes for the future of the series?
  6. Rockapheller

How to get started to the manga

I want to read the manga but it is too complicated as it seems now. There are two of Leaf as manga character, a lot of Blue and Red and aside Ash... I am guessing they are not related to each other (such as Pokémon Generations/Pokémon Origins) but how should I categorize the manga series and...
  7. Rockapheller

Was Pokémon meant to be one generation or it was all planned

There is a first trailer of the first movie in which Pikachu ends up with Misty after all and there is no clue about Ash. That was released on the theaters but then it was all removed. That is a big clue that after the first movie, Pokémon was not meant to keep going. Besides that, in the early...
  8. Rockapheller

Get to know my Friend Safari Pokémon

In order to do that I need someone who plays Pokémon X/Y and at the post game. So if anyone would like to help me out.
  9. Rockapheller

LF Lv. 1 Eevee

Preferably male, anything works. I don't have much to offer but I am not asking much either.
  10. Rockapheller

Things You Like Better In Original Series

Wondering if there are things you like better in original series, but producers somehow don't introduce those features or whatever they are anymore in the current series?
  11. Rockapheller

What Pokémon Would You Give Gym Leaders

Well, I believe one of the biggest failures of games is that Gym leaders unnecessarily don't have more useful and better promoting Pokémon and instead, they look like a simple trainers for time to time. I'll start with Kanto leaders for Gen I and III games for now. Brock - Geodude (Signature...
  12. Rockapheller

Eevee's other evolutionaries have become extinct - Yay or Nay?

Eevee's Pokédex entry for the Yellow version of Pokémon games says: Its genetic code is unstable, so it could evolve in a variety of ways. There are only a few alive. Is that supposed to mean that Eevee maybe had all types of evolutions in the past, and there are only a few left?
  13. Rockapheller

Pokémon you rather not evolve

What Pokémon you'd rather not evolve?
  14. Rockapheller

What does Brock do in Cerulean City

I've been rewatching the show and Brock says to Ash that he has some stuff to do and he disappears in the episode 07. After Ash earns his second badge, Brock returns and they leave the the city. What does Brock really do there?
  15. Rockapheller

Covering Walls With Pokémon!

That's been as an idea in my mind for too long. Today I decided to make it real and prepared this at work. I'll print it out while I'll go home and paste on wall as it looks like. Only link since it's size is too big (Quality looks a bit bad) http://i.imgur.com/FWDxFwT.jpg And this apart from...