• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. G

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

"Well I guess it's time for us both to take our final bows!" ~Ling "Well it's been a blast guys and dolls, but we need to run, and we are none other than...." ~Greed
  2. G

"Well we all have a few precious hours left on here before we have to go once more, have to say, it's been a blast! :D" ~Ling "Aww man, the party's only just begun! :( ~Greed
  3. G

"There is no such thing as no such thing my dear, and count, bring it on! :D I love this thread... anyone up for some pumpkin pie?" :D ~Greed
  4. G

"As long as there are large amounts of food involved, I'm excited! :D " ~Ling
  5. G

"Only a few more days left guys and dolls, what's the plan?" :D ~Ling
  6. G

""Only eight days! this can't be true! either way, I'm going out on a high :D ~Greed *drinks*
  7. G

"Hey guys :) what's up?" ? Ling
  8. G

"Three's the magic number!!" ~Greed :)
  9. G

"You my friend I like, and your plans are even better! who knew maths could be so much fun? ;)" ~Greed
  10. G

"If there is food and booze involved, count Ling and I in Count :)!!!" ~Greed
  11. G

*swaps* "But getting drunk is soo much fun Kid, you should try it sometime" ;) ~Greed
  12. G

"We need to liven this party up! who's with me?!!" ~Ling
  13. G

"Frogs are bouncy!!! anyone wanna play a game? :D I'm booored!!!"~ Ling
  14. G

"Welcome back Toots, nice to see you again!" :) find anything interesting?" ~Greed
  15. G

"......... who needs essays when you can have noodles?!" ~Ling :)
  16. G

"... I have no words for this right now!" ~Ling
  17. G

"o.O so.. I have a friend who isn't a nutter and lives forever as well! Woohoo!" ~Ling *swaps* "........ Face it kid, you can run all you want, but at the end of the day, you still have to face women :) ~Greed
  18. G

*pats the newcomer on the head* "Be wary of them brother, you don't wanna go there -_- ~Ling
  19. G

"I love you so much right now!" :D ~Ling
  20. G

""The meaning of life, cake, feisty women, roaming thunderclouds that stalk our local vampire and apparently an onion, just another day at the office really :3 ~Greed