• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Rainbow Cloud

Rainbow Cloud's Realm of Chaos (Colo LP and Other Stuff)

Part 23 of Colo, Blaze gets some payback against an old foe.
  2. Rainbow Cloud

Part 22 of Colo, facing Venus and Ein a second time.
  3. Rainbow Cloud

Part 21 of Colo: Round 2 with Evil Entei.
  4. Rainbow Cloud

Part 20 of Colosseum :)
  5. Rainbow Cloud

Part 19 of Colo, think I was a bit rusty after not doing this for a while, I need to talk a bit louder.
  6. Rainbow Cloud

Yeah, I love the pokemon models in this game and Altaria is one of my favourites too, the floating fly animation's pretty amusing, Doduo and Dodrio are pretty funny when they use it as they appear to stand in mid air :D Can agree with that, kind of made a pretty big mistake when I used the TM...
  7. Rainbow Cloud

Here's part 18 of Colosseum :) Been trying to spread out releasing these videos as I haven't been able to record since February, this is the last of the content I had recorded but hoping to be able to record more soon.
  8. Rainbow Cloud

Part 17 of Colo :)
  9. Rainbow Cloud

Been a while but here's part 16 of Colosseum.
  10. Rainbow Cloud

Thanks, yeah the battle with Dakim was fun in that part :)
  11. Rainbow Cloud

Part 13 of Colosseum
  12. Rainbow Cloud

Part 12 of Colosseum :)
  13. Rainbow Cloud

Here's part 11 of Colosseum, parts 12 and 13 will be coming soon but I still need to edit them.
  14. Rainbow Cloud

In my previous post I mentioned moving my Pokemon Colosseum Playthrough here, I've now done parts 9 and 10 so shall follow through with that now. Also linking the current playlist for this playthrough for the previous parts. Edit: Although the video for part 10 appears to be broken it does...
  15. Rainbow Cloud

Thought I'd create a blog thread to put stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere else, might also use this thread to move my Pokemon Collosseum Playthrough to once I start working on it again in the New Year. In the meantime, going to post these old videos here that I got round to collecting...